Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Modaholics Anonymous Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i was putting my stock damper back on, i tightened it a little too tight, resulting in the head snapping off... so if anyone isnt using their stock damper and has the bolt that hold it in along with the 2 washers that go with it...id love to take em off your hands! please help!

·
Cheese is 50 cents extra.
206 Posts
Pretty sure that the hardware from a 04-06 is the same as 07-up.

·
Riding dirt for the winter
1,097 Posts
so you need 22,23, 24... I know I have them but its hard to decipher what those washers are. I have so many nuts, bolt, washers ect. from when I broke down the bike to get it race prepped. I can give you the part #s it may even be cheaper from your local yammi dealer than the cost of shipping from me to you.

·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ya those are exactly the parts i need.. i figured you could just put em in a regular envelope with maybe a buck worth of stamps... and id be happy to give u like 5 bucks... i really hate my dealer..i pretty much refuse to go there anymore..

if you cant distinguish which washers they are then maybe u can just gimme the parts # then.. thatd be very helpful nonetheless.. thank you very much for the help!

·
Riding dirt for the winter
1,097 Posts
I'm going to fish around later and see if I have them. Then I will take a pic and post it.

22. 95807-08030-00 BOLT, FLANGE
23. 90201-08676-00 WASHER, PLATE
24. 5VY-26398-00-00 WASHER

Straight from Yammi's website.

·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a lot for the help..ill go ahead and just order it from a dealer... its funny cuz when i went in, they couldnt seem to find that diagram u posted... stupid dealer..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.