Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Shamalama Dingdong
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking about getting some velocity stacks for my 07. Been reading through the multitude of threads about them, and its pretty clear the two top choices are from Graves and Factory Pro.

Anyone know where I can find these for sale? None of the usual sites I go to for parts (tobefast, motomummy) seem to carry velocity stacks for an 07.

·
Banned
324 Posts
You can't replace the stacks on a 07 bro. They already have a variable height adjuster in them. They go from long to short depending on RPM's :fact

No need for the stacks like in the 04-06 R1's :thumbup

·
Thinker
587 Posts
So I'm thinking about getting some velocity stacks for my 07. Been reading through the multitude of threads about them, and its pretty clear the two top choices are from Graves and Factory Pro.

Anyone know where I can find these for sale? None of the usual sites I go to for parts (tobefast, motomummy) seem to carry velocity stacks for an 07.
Your best bet would be to call Mark directly at Factory Pro. He is the owner and does most of the design on these stacks before they go out for production. He is an extremely sharp guy and can tell you eveything you need to know about these stacks. Trust me you'll not be disappointed.

Here is the URL: http://www.factorypro.com/

Good luck! :thumbup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.