Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
does it really matter
827 Posts
I say we VOTE on the spot who gets dunked. Then anyone who refuses/doesn't want to go in the boof (booth) after being voted, they can donate $10 to the fund raising cause for amnesty. :)
that's a GREAT idea... i know who i'm votin for :lol

·
does it really matter
827 Posts
That would make it 3 on 3, W8 said Crimson was plottin with him.....it's okay we've already recruited one guy to the darkside I'm sure we could convince a few more to help us out...not that we need it. Get ready fellas you're all goin down :lol :fire

·
does it really matter
827 Posts
and for those guys who are selling out..well that's just wrong.lmao
oh no don't tell me you've turned like most of the guys on here....what guy wants to follow another guy when they can follow a bunch of women, unless they're......:lol:lol:lol

·
Premium Member
16,846 Posts
oh no don't tell me you've turned like most of the guys on here....what guy wants to follow another guy when they can follow a bunch of women, unless they're......:lol:lol:lol
hmmph know you KNOW that i havent turned..lol...besides men lead women follow...:flex:

61 - 80 of 104 Posts
About this Discussion
103 Replies
18 Participants
rocalotopus
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing