81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,226 Posts
I would pay Extra to see Shanes arse dunked........:fact:yesnod:lol

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts
that would be the last pimp hand he raised to anybody, we aren't your average women :fact: :lol

top of the line womens need the pimp hand from time to time, too. :fact

I'm confident W8 will uphold the honor of himself and all men and do the right thing here. :yesnod

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
oh no don't tell me you've turned like most of the guys on here....what guy wants to follow another guy when they can follow a bunch of women, unless they're......:lol:lol:lol
You highly underestimate the power of male bonding. :fact Women are good over night, homies are forever. :rock Those guys that follow women are slack ass losers hoping to get some action. :fact :lol

I am still all in on the W8'n crew. After we take out your weak men who have betrayed the entire gender, then we will take their women too. The way I see it, it's win win for us. . .

Oh, and I don't mind going back to the High School football Safety days. . . .I have no issues doing a flying clothesline on you. . .. .from the TOP of the boat. :lol :flex: :rock

You better put some extra air in the wonderbra, you will get tired of swimming. :chair::rock

·
Banned
16,846 Posts
You highly underestimate the power of male bonding. :fact Women are good over night, homies are forever. :rock Those guys that follow women are slack ass losers hoping to get some action. :fact :lol

I am still all in on the W8'n crew. After we take out your weak men who have betrayed the entire gender, then we will take their women too. The way I see it, it's win win for us. . .

Oh, and I don't mind going back to the High School football Safety days. . . .I have no issues doing a flying clothesline on you. . .. .from the TOP of the boat. :lol :flex: :rock

You better put some extra air in the wonderbra, you will get tired of swimming. :chair::rock
LMAO now thats what I am talking about...:rock:rock

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
I got $50 for who ever TACKLES him OFF the boat.

Nice............ I got $50 says you get a name change until then... ENJOY

·
Today Is The Day
5,369 Posts
BRB I have to read this before I use the chair.

·
Today Is The Day
5,369 Posts

·
does it really matter
827 Posts
no i didn't run away i had other things to do like RIDE my bike instead of talking about riding it :lol any guy who talks like you is usually being controlled by his own woman and talks :bs cause they're not usually the ones wearin the pants in the family :fact: i'm not goin in the dunktank and our plan is flawless....go ahead and bring it
boys the fun's just beginning....pimp hand psshhhh :flex::flex::lol

good call Dan someone caught on a lot quicker than everyone else :fact: :lol

81 - 100 of 104 Posts