Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone tried the aftermarket headlights that are sold on ebay in the $150 range?

They look good, but I scowered youtube and couldnt find any info. I'm honestly not going to ride my bike on the street much, so I just want something that works, I dont really need OEM quality.

thanks for the insight :)

heres an example: EBAY HEADLIGHTS FOR $159

·
Premium Member
12,123 Posts
Dark horse, by any chance would you remember which buyer you purchased from?
I have no idea. I was away at school when my bike was being repaired. I sent the link to the shop for them to place the order. The link is no longer valid.

I just remember it being US seller shipping from the US and I paid about $150.

Best $150 spent. Fitment is spot on. Don’t care about the projectors because I don’t ride at night.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea. I was away at school when my bike was being repaired. I sent the link to the shop for them to place the order. The link is no longer valid.

I just remember it being US seller shipping from the US and I paid about $150.

Best $150 spent. Fitment is spot on. Don’t care about the projectors because I don’t ride at night.
Thanks for the info! I bought mine from a us seller and they look gorgeous. I bought some fairings that I'm going to have vinyl wrapped, so still in the process of that and can't comment to fitment yet. But quality looks top notch!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts