Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mayor of Trailer Park Paradise
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999 Chevrolet S10 ZR2 10" Lift 35" Tires! ***SOLD***

Before I get into the description, let me state that I am asking $9500 OBO for this truck. No REASONABLE offer will not be considered. I need to sell this truck by the end of the month or else it will be traded in on my new Dodge 2500 and I don't think anyone other than the dealer wants that. If you are genuinely interested in the truck, shoot me an offer!

For sale is my '99 S10 ZR2 pickup. The truck has just over 105000 miles on the original drivetrain (see the odometer picture below taken today, 10 November, to reflect the actual mileage). Clear title. Here are a list of the factory options:
-5-Speed Manual Transmission
-2-Speed Shift-On-The-Fly Transfer Case w/o Autotrac
-Iron front differential (Automatic ZR2's and those with Autotrac came with an aluminum front diff)
-4 wheel disc brakes
-Power windows, power locks, power and heated mirrors, cruise control, A/C, manual lumbar support (driver's side only), tilt steering
-Dark grey interior

Now, here is a list of the modifications performed to this truck as she sits right now:
-6" Superlift suspension lift
-2" Performance Accessories body lift
-2" welded bracketry to torsion bar relocation mounts and sway bar drop brackets to add an additional 2" suspension lift to the front
-Superlift rear Add-A-Leafs
-2" Belltech lift blocks to add 3-3 1/2" suspension lift to the rear
-Bilstein 7100 Shocks with independent reservoirs. Dual front shock setup and single rear shock setup
-Superlift shock boots for all shocks
-4.56 Front and Rear Gears
-15x8 Black Rockcrawler wheels with 5.25" backspacing
-1.5" wheel spacers in the rear to even the stance (see pictures below)
-35x12.5x15 Maxxis Buckshot mud tires with ~20K miles on them
-Bully steps
-5% Tint all the way around (sans windshield)
-Clear corners
-Street Scene billet grille
-Trenz billet bowtie
-Black powdercoated shorty stainless steel antenna (due to being powdercoated stainless steel instead of cheap billet aluminum, the reception on this antenna is actually BETTER than was with the stock antenna, though I don't listen to the radio much anymore with the iPod mount)
-Custom gap gaurds in the rear
-Black Rhino Lining sprayed on both front and rear bumpers, all 4 fender flares, rocker panels all the way around the truck to include bottom of tailgate, and inside the bed with over the rails all the way around. Looks AMAZING!
-Weathergard In Channel Vent Visors
-Clear 3rd brake light cover with red bowtie center
-Airraid cold air intake
-March underdrive pullies
-Optima Red Top Battery
-Full custom exhaust; 2 1/2" y-pipe to catalytic converter, 3" midpipe from catalytic converter to a single 3" inlet, dual 2 1/4" outlet Flowmaster 40 series muffler, 2 1/4" dual exhaust piping that exit at 45 degree angles at the bumper corners, ending in 3 1/2"x22" chrome slash cut exhaust tips
-Custom reflashed ECM
-Alpine CDA-9883 headunit with iPod cable routed in glove box
-Resonant Engineering RE-series 6.5" Components with the tweeters flushmounted in the door panels close to the mids and the crossovers mounted on the back of the subwoofer enclosure, NOT in the doors
-JL Audio 300/2 amplifier (black edition) wired with 4-gauge power wires pushing the components
-JL Audio 500/1 amplifier (black edition) wired with 4-gauge power wires pushing the subwoofers
-2xRockford Fosgate HE2 10" woofers in a sealed, downfiring enclosure
-Big 3 to 1/0 gauge with 150amp in-line ANL fuse
-Viper 5002 Alarm with Remote Pager

Now, being as i am not the original owner of the truck, i decided to give her a full inspection and service at around 90000 miles. The following was repaired/replaced within the past 3 months:
-Upper and lower ball joints (replaced with Moog Problem Solvers)
-Idler arm (also Moog Problem Solver)
-Pitman arm (Moog Problem Solver)
-Driver and Passenger side CV Axles
-Driver and Passenger side Wheel Bearings
-Serpentine Belt (Goodyear Gatorback)
-Plugs
-Plug Wires
-Distributor Cap
-Rotor
-Clutch hydraulic slave cylinder
-Front driveshaft u-joint
-Rear driveshaft front and rear u-joints
-Engine oil switched to Royal Purple 15w40
-Transmission fluid drained and filled
-Transfer case fluid drained and filled
-Front and rear differential fluid drained and filled
-Power steering fluid drained and filled
-Oil filter
-Fuel filter
-Front end alignment
-Parking brake cable
-Alternator replaced with brand new 105 amp
-Full 4-stage Seafoam service to include fuel tank, engine oil, top of engine, and injector cleaning
-Recently charged A/C, blows COLD and HARD!
-Brand new OEM driver's side power window motor and regulator assembly (MUCH higher quality than any aftermarket unit you can buy)
-Full undercoating to include wheelwells

There is not a single thing on this truck that does not operate the way it did when it was brand new. NOTHING doesn't work on this truck. The 3rd door handle is in perfect working condition, both of the seat recliner handles are in perfect condition, EVERYTHING works flawlessly.

Alright, now the nitty gritty terms of sale:

As far as location is concerned, i live in Alice Texas. My ZIP code is 78333 so you can mapquest it. If a sale price is agreed upon, i am willing to deliver the truck for free within 100 miles. I am also willing to deliver anywhere in the United States, Canada, and Mexico for $1 per mile round trip. That means if you live 500 miles away, add $1000 to the price of the truck if you want it on your doorstep. If you live 2000 miles or further away and i deliver the truck, i will also pay for an oil change upon delivery.

For those interested in fuel economy. I average 14-14.5MPG strictly in town (not going over 45MPH, stop and go traffic). A mix city/highway (which is what most of my driving is) will see about 14.5-15MPG. All highway (@ 72-75MPH) will get 15.5-16.5MPG. This is in south Texas, where there is no elevation but VERY high crosswinds all the time. Adjust your own mileage predictions based on where you live accordingly. I also use 87 octane fuel and have the A/C on 99.99% of the time.

If there are any other questions about the truck, please feel free to ask me. If you post on this ad and one full day goes by without a reply from me, shoot me a PM or email me and ask me to check the ad. I am VERY good about replying to questions and interested parties, but get no email notification for this ad so sometimes it just slips my mind. You can also call me at 361-701-5807. My name is Bud. My email is [email protected]

Here is a link where you can see over 200 pictures of the truck that I have taken over the past 2 years: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v457/BroncoHound/ZR2/

Here is a link to some other pictures that I took today, directly from getting the truck detailed. Also, since the mileage went over 105000 miles today, I had a full service done. Oil change, fuel filter, oil filter, front end lubrication, the works. If there are any other specific pictures anyone would like, please feel free to ask and I will take them for you.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v457/BroncoHound/ZR2/ZR2%20Sell/

In closing, I just want to reiterate that I need to find this truck a new home by the end of this month. Don't let the mileage scare you, this truck is in great shape and needs absolutely NOTHING but a caring new owner. Thanks for looking!

·
Mayor of Trailer Park Paradise
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, Brandon. The truck is still for sale, guys/gals. I've had a couple of people come by to look at the truck yesterday but no offers yet. don't let this one pass you by, she is priced to sell QUICK!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.