Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a few months ago i bought a new head light assembly because someone pulled out in front of me and i had to lay it down, totally demolishing my other set. now with the new set. the head lights appear to be aimed too high. i get on coming cars flashing the brights at me all the time.

is there a way to adjust the headlights on these bike??

·
NeeD 4 SpeeD
5,441 Posts
yes there is.
there are 4 bolts ,2 near each bulb .one of the bolts is for adjusting hight and the other left-right.
if u'll have trouble finding em i can post a pic from a manual later, let me know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
just a few months ago i bought a new head light assembly because someone pulled out in front of me and i had to lay it down, totally demolishing my other set. now with the new set. the head lights appear to be aimed too high. i get on coming cars flashing the brights at me all the time.

is there a way to adjust the headlights on these bike??
wondering where u bought your headlights too because i have the same bike and same problem...i also need other parts for it as well...any suggestions?

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
wondering where u bought your headlights too because i have the same bike and same problem...i also need other parts for it as well...any suggestions?
yamaha dealer?:dundun:

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,449 Posts
yamaha dealer?:dundun:
Dealership! Aha!! Only if you are a nut case to visit the dealer for parts. Just try here or fleabay. Last time I visit one they wanted $90 for an oil change:dundun:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.