Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm helping my friend sell his 2001 zx6-r. It's blue with some cracks on the fairings and a dent(no paint chips or rust) in the gas tank from a low speed crash into a ditch. There is no road rash since the bike didn't hit the road. I will have pics of the damage tomorrow, it is very minmal and hard to tell if you're more than 5 feet away from the bike. Runs great new pilot sports tires with less than 1,000 miles, d+d slip on, flush mount signals, fender eliminator, PIAA headlights, anodized blue fairing stay, 5500 miles.regular oil changes. dynoed 101.6hp and 46ftlb. Bike is located in Northern Virginia about 30 mins outside DC. Will ship local... $4500obo email him at [email protected] for more info / inquireies.

Here are some pics from about 6 months ago (flushmounts and damage not pictured).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, we've both been working alot lately. He just bought his 03 R1 on wednesday and he's seen it once for 10 minutes. It's sitting in my garage. I will get the pics of his zx6r tomorrow when I finally can get some pics in the daylight. Try e-mailing him, see what he says...

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Front..

If you look closely, the upper by the mirror is broken off...He has the piece and it could probably be superglued or jbwelded on cleanly..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts