Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
From Wo to Go in O.O
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
God it's been ages since I've been able to visit the forum.
Anyway I'm selling my r1. I never seem to have enough time anymore to ride it. I've only ridden it once in the last month and that was for a quick squirt up to reefton. The other reason I'm selling is that I may be moving with work to New York soon in the USA so I may as well start selling a few a things now. I'm selling the bike with all it's accessories attached. Some of these include Yoshi pipe and Ohlins top mount steering damper. The guys that I ride with in the forum from Melbourne will know the mods to the bike some of which include about $2,000 worth of suspension changes (i have receipts), kevlar brake lines, etc. The bike has 16,000km's on it and is in excellent condition. I also have the original pipe for it which has never been used. I'm also selling all my riding gear all of which is as new, unmarked and less than a year old. I've attached a list at the bottom and a photo showing the bike and all the riding gear with approximate prices. If you need more details please either PM me or phone me on my mobile 0438 128 500. So here goes:

2001 R1 (blue): $11,000
Dianese size 52 2 piece leathers (blue white): $1,400
AGV X-R2 cross vent fits small/medium: $450
Alpine star GP Plus Gloves (blue/white): $130
Alpine star GP series (Doohan Replica boots size 44: $300
"Force" Scotchrite all weather riding Jacket: $300
Rear Race stand (Heavy Duty): $120
Michelin Pilot slicks about 65% left on them: $90

I have some other small items that I'll just give away to those that buy some of the stuff thats for sale. The bike also has a spare screen, original brake lines and sprocket. Remember all the above is in as new condition and is unmarked. If I can't sell it here it will all go up for sale at ebay. To all thanks for the good ride days in Melbourne and the forum is one hell of a site.:hellobye

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts