Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
04 R1 is for sale!!!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am listing this bike for a close friend. He needs to sell this bike ASAP as he is moving to Hawaii in a few weeks! He is a mechanic with too many toys, so I figured I’d help him sell this bike…

2001 Yamaha R6 “Champions” Limited Edition, #743 of #1000 (unique graphics and number plate)

15,250 miles, 1 owner since new, rarely ridden in past few years, always garage kept- very very clean bike.

Modifications are simple and include:
Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Slip on, K&N air filter, tinted windscreen, oem seat cowl, adjustable lowering link in the rear, grips, shortened stock rear fender, and Carbon Fiber covers on the engine cases and coolant reservoir.
The whole bike was recently serviced: fresh oil and filter, new spark plugs, cleaned and re-oiled air filter, coolant flush, all cables lubed/tightened, and detailed the bike.
Tires are about 80%, Dunlop D208’s, I also have a brand new set of tires(D208) for this bike and will throw them in to the buyer $250 value!

I have many quality pics of this bike: email me at [email protected] for pics. I will do my best to get them to you ASAP. I also have this bike listed locally so it will go quickly; “Champions” are rare bikes and look great. The owner will travel up to 50 miles to make the transaction.

$5,100 or best offer, call Keith @ 610-207-0857. cash preferred or money order
Bike is located in eastern PA, near Reading, 19610

Make a decent offer and this bike will have a new home!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.