Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fender eliminator, mirror blockoffs, integrated taillights, graves yamaha replica sticker kit, newer pilot power tires, -1 front sprocket, braided steel brake lines, dp ceramic brake pads, GYTR Exhaust, 2003 rear shock (better spring rate), new clutch, brake system just flushed, includes all stock removed pieces. Minor cosmetic damage from low speed tip over, must see to appreciate. Clean title in hand and ready to go. Pics within the next day or so.

· AFTERHELLBURNER
1,729 Posts
I am in the market for a 00-01 and am debating buying something like yours or building a frame up freshly built motor with all new electrical components. I need to get all the electric doodad prices together and crunch numbers. good luck with the sale though. I have a 2000 R1 with 19,000 miles too by the way.

· Made of Star Stuff
3,962 Posts
Bump for a clean R1.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in the market for a 00-01 and am debating buying something like yours or building a frame up freshly built motor with all new electrical components. I need to get all the electric doodad prices together and crunch numbers. good luck with the sale though. I have a 2000 R1 with 19,000 miles too by the way.
Sweet, I know I'm going to miss mine when it's gone i still think they're one of the best looking bikes out there. Not to mention the low end torque of the older R1's. :jump

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice bike!! What size chain did you end up going with, that's the only thing wrong wit mine is it has a tight spot in the chain. Hence it's going to ned replaced sometime next season, it's fine now I just nitpick things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.