Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Join the Dark Side
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohlins Steering Damper

Description:

Oil in the damper is kept under pressure to avoid free play.
Three different systems give you smooth damping in all conditions.
Base damping gives 16 adjustable settings (clicks) for maximum tunability and control.
Damper mount across upper triple clamp.
Universal steering dampers have a unique design that allows mounting on inside or outside of the fork leg.
Ohlins steering damper kits for specific bike models come with all necessary mounting hardware.
This steering damper is for all 02-03 Yamaha YZF R1's. It comes with the extra mounting bracket and hardware for the bike.

I implore you to buy a steering damper for your bike. You dont want to be on the bad end of a tank-slapper. Been there once, and will never again.

$400US obo

·
Still love Yami's the most
1,141 Posts
:dollar

·
Still love Yami's the most
1,141 Posts
juice555 said:
Listen, you are gonna have to lower the price a little. They can get a new one for that exact price. I am not interested, I have a gixxer, just trying to give you a free bump.:dollar

·
yield
17,823 Posts
Comprable unit is available in mint condition sans scratches for 250-275$ shipped. Do a search and you will see what I mean.
4 hun is to much for a used unit when you can get a new one for that...
good luck with the sale
xDx

·
ALL THIS MODS GETS ME BROKE:(
3,316 Posts
xdonniedarkox said:
Comprable unit is available in mint condition sans scratches for 250-275$ shipped. Do a search and you will see what I mean.
4 hun is to much for a used unit when you can get a new one for that...
good luck with the sale
xDx
:iamwithst Don't take it personal it's just an advise.

·
yield
17,823 Posts
Yep it sucks but preowned unit go for around 275-250. I am selling my Scotts and will expect no more then that. Might suggest you just sell the mounting unit and keep the damper for your gixxer...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts