Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Join the Dark Side
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This commander is for YAMAHA YZF-R1 02-03 the PCIIIR utilizes direct injector control technology that allows both fuel >>AND<< ignition adjustments designed for racing applications
Simplifies fine tuning your fuel injected motorcycle easy to use when changing the air filter, installing an exhaust system, adding engine performance modifications or during routine maintenance each power commander has a built in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock software package and computer link cable let you map fuel and ignition curves. Can download maps on website(www.powercommander.com)

I used this with velocity stacks on my 02 R1, and man did I notice a difference in the mid range. I unfortunately dont have the bike anymore, so this has gotta go.

$300US obo (including link cable)

·
You smoke WHAT????
2,050 Posts
There $299 new on ebay @ jc motorcyle and $3.29 @ parts411 on ebay. Give ya $200 + shipping?

·
You smoke WHAT????
2,050 Posts

·
You smoke WHAT????
2,050 Posts
just bought a NEW PCIIIR off ebay jc motorcycle exhaust $265.99 $10 shipping paid today got shipped today. Check ebay item# 4523502313 if you want a new one! HELL OF A DEAL!!

FREE BUMP 4 U

·
Mine goes to 11
1,918 Posts
what is your final price???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.