Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Perfect in everyway. Less than 200 miles of use...Like New.

I'm asking $225.00

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump it a time or three before I put it on the Bay :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The best price I could find was at tobefast. 299 new. This one is new, my bike has 620 miles on it and the guy had just put it on. It has everything. The pipe, clamp, hanger...I just took it off the other day but I'll look and see if I have anything else. It will be missing nothing you need. I can't remember if the Yosh Stickers were in the bike paperwork but you'll need nothing to put it on the bike of that I'm sure.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a SS Oval and I can send you a pic tomorrow but it looks like a new one :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
trade you a Jardine RT-1 slip on

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's going on E Bay soon. If any of you think you want it, let me know before it does.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just checked the good ole' bank account and I can do 200 w/ shipping. Also do I need to remap w/ this exhaust? Also how does it sound compared to the stock exhaust? Let me know wht you can do. I'm in Dallas and it says you are in south texas so I'm not sure how much shipping would be.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll split the difference with you. It would be around 240 with shipping. I'll send it for 220 shipped. It's like new in the true sense of the word.

You do not need a PC with a Slip On. It will add a few HP and a little noise with no other changes. I believe if you add a BMC or K&N also though, you will lean it out. Your supposed to be able to richen it up some without a PC but I'd just run a stock element.

I'm sure a PC will smooth out the curve some with a stock or aftermarket pipe but your question was if it needed it....No.

If you paid me soon enough, I could ship it tomorrow and you'd probably have it by Friday.

Let me know.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold and shipped to jab0907

Later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts