Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ride Or Die
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here's the deal with the ninja. I bought it brand new in March of 02 from Lombard Kawasaki. I rode it for one season and put her away. The next season "03" I ended up finding a badass deal on the R1 and bought it. So last year I put the ninja on my credit card so I could get the title and sell it but it took Kawasaki 7 f$&#*@g months to send it to me. So now I've been paying on 2 bikes for the last year and a half and I just don't wanna do it anymore. If it doesn't sell by April, I am keeping it and it will be my new stunt bike. I've paid it down quite a bit so If I can't get at least 4500 for it, I'm gonna keep it. I owe 3400 nd it would be pointless to sell it for that much after dumping so much cash into it. But here's the deal: The week before I got the R1 I was planning on keeping the ninja so I bought and installed a new back tire. It had a full Kawasaki service at 600 miles and 7000 miles and oil changed every thousand. It has a FULL 5 Year UNLIMITED miles Kawasaki Warranty that is transferrable to the new owner. It's got like 3+ years left. The bike is absolutely flawless. it has never been dumped, never been dropped, not a single scratch on it. It was my first "brand new bike" so I was very maticulous in taking care of her. It is completely stock except for the fuel screws they added at the first 600 mile service. 9998 miles. So all in all I wanted to post it to you guys first for 4500. I will leave it here and few other forums til mid march. Then March 15th it's going back on ebay with a buy it now of 5200 and reserve of 5 g's. If it doesn't sell then I guess I haveastunt bike! If I can't get at least 4500 for it, it just wouldn't be feesible for me to sell it since i barely owe 3400 on it. It's a pretty decent little ninja with a kick ass warranty. You can call me at 708.261.7978 or AIM me StompinMaxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts