Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· ...Is just so addicted to R1..
884 Posts
why not get in on the group deal...

Scotts damper for 379.00!!! it at least saves you 20 or 25 bucks or so...hey, it was the best I could get - the lowest I've seen elsewhere is 400 and that is a great deal too....call Dan 831-394-1330 and say you want in on the nick group buy

· ...Is just so addicted to R1..
884 Posts
yes, for 2002

yes, this is for the new 2002 scotts - you can go to scotts website, search it on google - I didn't bother looking on web - everyone and their grandmother used the scotts and swears by it, but it isn't as obtrusive as the ohlins, which I like - PLUS it has so much adjustability I can't see anyone not being satisfied.

Someone put a ridiculous BS :bs post up the other day about Ohlins being the manufacturer of the scotss and bla bla bla...you should read it for entertainment and laughs and then ignore all of it - the scotts is a GREAT damper and most of the guys I ride with use it and all of them love it - a few have the ohlins and also love it, but wished it wasn't so obtrusive and big (a few of those have since switched to scotts) and a few have lesser quality dampers (toby etc) they aren't particularly thrilled and will upgrade soon, thus selling the old ones on EBAY for a discount....BOTTOM LINE - you can't go wrong with an Ohlins or Scotts BUT do not try and be cheap and get a cheap damper, you'll end up spending more later anyway, and thus losing money. Either buy nothing or go for something good - the scotts at 379.00 is a good deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.