Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mushroom~Cloud Layin Mthafcka
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I have a few leftover things I would like to try to sell locally before they hit ebay...

I have a 2002 Graves slip on exhaust system for sale...its in good condition, but not like brand new. this slip on is about 500-550 new, I am offering it up for 300 bucks. sold pending funds

I have a nice XXXL Joe Rocket ballistic nylon jacket, with liner that i wore for a season, it was about 200 bucks, i want 100 bucks.

i have a Joe Rocket Speedmaster leather jacket (pretty sure its a speedmaster, its really nice, ill say that) its Kawasaki colors, i believe its a size 62-64, I want 200 for this...this jacket is like brand new, the guy i bought it from never used it, and i got it for my wife, it was too big for her..it is essentially a brand new jacket. 200 bucks

I have a set of SIDI vertebra boots, black, the guy i bought them from went down on them once, they are in very nice condition. i believe they could use one or two of those screw on sliders, but they never bothered me, i used them for a few weeks before i sold my bike, im looking for 100 bucks for these ( i think they worked out to be like, size 12.5-13? i will double check if there is interest 75 bucks

i also have a XXXL yamaha brand mesh jacket...this jacket fits much nicer than the joe rocket mesh jacket i had, 100 bucks and its yours. this jacket had less time on it than my joe rocket ballistic... 75 bucks

i have a set of XXL , or XXXL, ICON gauntlet gloves...they didnt get much time, i paid 150 for them, i have seen them about 99 now, they are essentially new, id like 75 for them. 75 bucks

I have a nice joe rocket magnetic tank bag, the one that has two bags in one...the bottom bag is a pretty good size bag, with the map pouch, the zip off top bag is the one that has the rubber flap that faces the rider, for easy access. i think i paid 100 for this, im looking for 65 bucks.

I have an XXL shoei helmet, the one with the dragon on it?...its black and silver, and its used, you will need to run it through your dishwasher lol....100 bucks and its yours. btw, ill throw the tinted visor in for nothing.

i also have, i believe, two sets of alpinestar gloves, the ones that dont cover your wrist..they were 55 new, ill take 25 a set, they are both like new..my wifes were size medium and mine were xxl, i used mine for a few months, they were my second set.

i have a HJC helmet, i think its a medium, its Kawasaki colors, ill take 100 for it.. this helmet is like new.

i have a joe rocket green and black mesh jacket, medium..its like new, wife harldy used it. 100 bucks.

please look in non moto stuff, i have some cars over there....let me know if you guys are interested in anything. I am out of the life for a year or two, while i get finances resituated, then im buying another bike...so theres no sense in letting this stuff go to waste, when its time to buy a new bike, ill want new gear, so someone buy this stuff up. i feel i priced it all to go, but if you think i havent, give me an offer, and let me think about it.

my name is Allen, and here are my contact methods...

i dropped a few prices, i thought they needed to be alitlte lower to be fair...

[email protected]

773 547 4400

dont reply here, because i dont hit the boards often any more. this will be the best way to find me. Thanks alot guys!

Sincerley,

Allen

·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...

someone buy this stuff, make offers,

ps, i have a set of earaches bar ends....:)

a ss galfer rear brake line....think thats it.

·
Disturbed Riders
200 Posts
He is a big guy none of his gear would even come close to fitting me. And that may be his why is offers are slow, finding peps that fit into the gear.

Jeff

·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha yup i am a big man, but theres gotta be some other Samoan sized cyclists out there LOL....

thx for the opportunity to rip a few wheelies on my old ride leenangle, i totally appreciated that :)

·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw, will the guy from LA that is buying my exhaust please email me? i take so many calls, i lost track of who called me and said they were putting cash in the mail....just shoot me an email to the yahoo okay?

·
It's ALL ABOUT THE RIDE!
841 Posts
Info sent :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts