Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, my brother has a 2002 r6 for sale. It is the blue and white model and still looks purdy. He wants to sell it because he has a heavy wrist.I had to change the wording on that to keep the jokes down. It is his first bike, and he just can't say no to speed.

Anyway,... the bike runs great for the most part. The only thing we think that might need replacing soon is the clutch because he was working on burn outs. No worries though the bike has Brand new tires with less than 200 miles on them. We bought them one month ago_Of the 10,070 miles a large majority of those are free way miles. About a month ago him and I rode from Seattle Washington, down the west coast of CA down to San Diego, then through Vegas and then to our destination of Austin Texas were we are now.The bike did those miles without any hesitation. I have ridden his bike and it is fast, and seems to be a lot lighter than my r1. If I was not replacing the engine to my r1, I would buy it.

He says he serious offers will be considered. As said we are in Austin Texas if you are around and want to test drive it, come with money in hand or you will be riding bitch. Which actually, noooo. Come with money in hand so we know you are serious. He can deliver in reasonable distance if need be. Also hes willing to throw in his kbc helmet,alpine stars jacket and gloves for the right price.

4850.00 OBO,.... Money talks, let's work something out.

Alright come at me with offers-

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your opinion,.... actually riding bitch was more than a joke more than anything.It was not an attitude, it was statement saying that the bike would not be riddin unless there was money in hand. The bike has been sold. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.