Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2002 R1 I am parting out. Any reasonable offer will not be over looked. Tell me what you need and i'll tell you if I still have it. Thanks !

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
Got any after market stuff?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold the tail and subframe already Sorry no aftermarket stuff except the pipe and i sold it also. The tank has a little dent on one side and it is the red one.

·
I own R1's on my R6
9 Posts
02 controls

I am looking for the throttle assembly including the cables and the kill switch and starter asembly.

please email me

·
I own R1's on my R6
9 Posts
$50? Where in NY are you? I work in Manhattan.

·
I own R1's on my R6
9 Posts
sent you a pm

sent you a pm

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,933 Posts
Fuquan said:
I have a 2002 R1 I am parting out. Any reasonable offer will not be over looked. Tell me what you need and i'll tell you if I still have it. Thanks ! [/QUOTE

Do you have the flat black rear hugger. If so I will buy it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
ypu cant post here

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still have the rear hugger give me a price and I have the side frairings and tank has a little dent nothing big. Give me a price for the hugger and give me a price for the side fairings and tank. Not always on the web still have dial up and is very slow give me time to check and reply. Sorry and thank you

·
2,933 Posts
Fuquan said:
I still have the rear hugger give me a price and I have the side frairings and tank has a little dent nothing big. Give me a price for the hugger and give me a price for the side fairings and tank. Not always on the web still have dial up and is very slow give me time to check and reply. Sorry and thank you
Does 30 + shipping sound fair for the hugger to you? By the way, I call dibs on the hugger.:)

·
Registered
446 Posts
:2bitchsla 3 months or 30 or more posts to sell stuff here

motorpsycho said:
y0u cant post here
:2bitchsla :fact

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It did not say anything about three months but one or thirty posts and I put in work for a month:sneaky

·
Registered
446 Posts
:hellobye :rock

Fuquan said:
It did not say anything about three months but one or thirty posts and I put in work for a month:sneaky
:beer :rock :dunno

·
2,933 Posts
1 - 20 of 174 Posts