Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

*All maintenance has been done by a professional shop. Only mobil1 synthetic oil has been used after the break in procedure was finished
*The bike has new custom paint (all paint is H.O.K. brand) pearl blue and silver (2 coats) All silver paint is outlined in black paint. (3 clear coats) It is an awesome blue which pictures cannot do justice. The paint is still new with very little road chips. The custom paint was done professionally and really stands out in the crowd. (There is a slight scuffing from the rear license plate which is not noticable unless you are looking for it)
* All stock Yamaha and R1 decals are black/silver carbon fiber look and clear coated.
*The Scott’s damper IS included in the sale (a $400 item)
*Black powder coated triple tree clamp
*Custom-made black powder coated bar end to eliminate bar vibration
*Aftermarket blue clutch and brake levers
*Custom-made black poly frame and clutch sliders, they’re better than anything you can buy from the shops much bigger and beefier with stronger bolts
*Black mirrored front windscreen with blue bolts
*New Mirrors
*Black powder coated heal guards, foot peg assemblies and shift rod
*Texas undertail with lights.
*New MCM custom slip on exhaust. The exhaust is by a company called MCM, which makes these custom exhausts. It is a slip on which works with the R1’s existing ex-up valve. The exhaust is a bit louder than a normal system but it still keeps that awesome sportbike sound.
* custom made vinyl seat covers
*Stock tool kit
*instrument cluster with blue face
*Yamaha solo seat
* Brand new set of Pirelli Diablo tires comes with bike! These are some of the best street tires out there.

Asking $6,700. This bike has been babied since I bought it. Dannyc188 was the owner, he is a member of the forum, he did a beautiful job on the bike and babied it as well. I had it shipped in from Florida. If you are worried about being able to ship it I know of a company that will ship it for about $400 bucks via semi. Bike is located in South Dakota.

Only reason i'm selling it is because my wife and I are going to find something we can do together.

Have any questions pm or e-mail me at, [email protected]

Thanks,
Matt

·
Still love Yami's the most
1,141 Posts
I saw this bike for sale the first time and almost bought it. Now I am leaving for Iraq soon, if I were not it would be mine.

·
Stank on My Hangdown
22 Posts
Re: wha

notoriouskeef said:
Whats it going to take? $6500? i can do 6500.

Matt
give me a phone number or call me. 301 418 2112. I am extremely interested in this bike. My name is Paul. Put me in line for first purchase if this forums follows that rule.

·
Oh Damn!
475 Posts
The sickest 03 R1 I've ever seen. Great job on that!!!!!!!!! I've got a friend who isn't a member who would be interested. I'm not sure if he can go over $6000. I'll give him the heads up on it, shit, if this was next year, I would buy the bike right now. $6500 is a good price by the way. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 36 Posts