Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Ohlins r&t forks 2000miles on them 1500.00shipped.I will take no less on any of these.Ohlins Prxls shock 550.00 shipped.Two bros carbon fiber slipons with gutted cat 450.00 shipped.Hotbodies under tail with rear integrated light and fender eliminator 220.00 shipped.Gytr carbon fiber panels for under ram air ducts withcarbon fiber rear fender and cahain guard,tank sides and also the covers on the sides with the two little stainless buttonhead bolts 240.00 shipped.I am selling the parts off to get a new R1.I will take paypal.

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Do you have any pics?

·
Banned
1,249 Posts
dibs on tank sides how much?is it a hotbodies exhaust? or just undertail?if its the exhaust ill take it im going out of town today be back tomorrow so you know but i want first dibs on tank sides

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Please send me your email address.I can not get them to post here.I resized them they should be working but they will not post.The forks are stock spring rate for the le I bought them from yamaha.I will also give you a set of polished calipers with them.

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
sorry I just want to make sure, 06 LE forks fit with no mods to a 04-06 front end. I guess I remember the LE marchi's using another front rotor. did you email the pics I could paypal you today:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.