Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
Maybe clear, since I will put it on the track now and then. Maybe a light smoke. Haven't decided yet. Decisions, decisions.....

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eyespy said:
Maybe clear, since I will put it on the track now and then. Maybe a light smoke. Haven't decided yet. Decisions, decisions.....
Have you seen the ZG DB? (I know ZG quality and they always look good) I'd hate to buy it without seeing it. I can't seem to find any pics of an 04' R1 with it.

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
I haven't seen the 04, but I have a clear ZG doublebubble on my 00. It's fit and quality is excellent. You loose the tinting towards the bottom of the screen that hides the area beneath and in front of the instrument panel.

·
R1-Forum
1,628 Posts
windchaser:
I pre-ordered (3) Puig screens, two in smoke and one in clear. (Race style). I'm very pleased with Puig fit/finish, I have them on my current machines as well.

As for Zero Gravity, I called them on Friday and they didn't have a release date for the 04' screens; nor did they have them available for purchase at that time.

Thanks!

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
VPREATR said:
windchaser:
I pre-ordered (3) Puig screens, two in smoke and one in clear. (Race style). I'm very pleased with Puig fit/finish, I have them on my current machines as well.

As for Zero Gravity, I called them on Friday and they didn't have a release date for the 04' screens; nor did they have them available for purchase at that time.

Thanks!
They are arriving at Cyclemall 1030 PST today. They will be sent out today or tomorrow to us. FINALLY!!:jump

·
585 Posts
r1-superstar said:
They are arriving at Cyclemall 1030 PST today. They will be sent out today or tomorrow to us. FINALLY!!:jump
It's about time, now if I could get that LED tail light delivered

·
Transmission Abuser.
1,573 Posts
Here's the one I ordered - It's the Yamaha factory DB. We'll see how it works out - if I don't like it I can always get the ZG DB.

Attachments

·
Transmission Abuser.
1,573 Posts
r1-superstar said:
How about a side shot??
I bought it just for the wind protection, and it seems this one will make a good job of that...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts