Not fast! Just smooth!!
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Not fast! Just smooth!!
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
non-ricer said:
he is just warning people of scammerz...
I know that is why I put the BS flags up. I just thought people shoud see it.

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
A 04 R1 for $4500.00 now that would be nice.:bow I guess he
is just trying to open up peoples eyes to the theory if it's to good
to be true then it probably is. Otherwise I'd click that buy now
button.

·
Backmarker
2,000 Posts
I think it's an interesting way of getting the word out there about scammers on ebay. You guys remember when some dude was auctioning Gregg's bike on ebay? That was awsome. Ebay wouldn't do a *****ing thing about it. So we ran the bids up to a million dollars.

·
Touch nuts...
162 Posts
the buy now button worked for me.

45hundy......in the house

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Im gonna start scamming e-bay it's so easy... People will buy anything... Haha. E-bay addicts need their fix too.

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
wonder what the scammers will try to pull now that the word is out.. I hope they all die!!!! :boom :machinegu

·
Speed Changes You.
628 Posts
Someone used my bike in a scam. I emailed Ebay and they closed the auction. And emailed me back saying how it was a stolen account used in the listing, and that they gave it back to the real owners. They went on to say thank you- bla bla bla. All this is less then 24 hours

So from what I've seen, ebay DOES do soomthing about scams.

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
MegatronR1 said:
wonder what the scammers will try to pull now that the word is out..
I doubt it... there are plenty of fools out there that will fall for the scam

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
Ok, I will be the first to admit I have purchased things over the internet, (Boat and Camper) sight un-seen. But I only sent the owner a small $100.00 deposit, and went and picked the item up, at which time I gave them the money for it, and recieved the title in-hand.

That is the only way I would ever buy something large over the internet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bid $0.02 :D

Never thought I was going to find such an awsome deal on a bike!!!! :rock :D :rock

Now I'll I have to worry about is the cost of shipping from Spain.
:eek: :no :eek:

JK. :finger :finger :finger

·