Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: Hello
I am 19 male from NB Canada
I ordered a 2004 Red R1 in october. And my bike is not in yet. Dealer says dont know when coming in

Does anybody know when the R1's hit dealers in Canada?

Thanks

·
Only Corners Matter
175 Posts
I think someone got one in Ontario. I'm guessing pretty much every dealer will have got at least one shipment by the end of March

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new bike a few dealers here in Toronto have the 04-R1 and by the way don't mention your age on this forum, becasue if you do...then you better get used to the name "SQUID"...:hellobye cheers!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Cycle World West near my place in Toronto already rec'd one. It was a sold unit so in it came, and out it went same day. My buddy and I expect ours anyday..........and we ordered back in October.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Re: hi

number1_kid said:
sorry i am new here [/QUOTE

My fault man,I didnt know you were introducing yourself.
Welcome to the forum. Im also 19 and waitin for my red r1 but I dont tell people that bc they will call you a swuid.

·
04 R1......Enjoy the ride!
471 Posts
I ordered mine Sept 30th. The dealer said 2 weeks ago that my bike was in transit, meaning it was in Canada, probably B.C. or out west somewhere. He said yesterday that it should arrive any day now; CANT WAIT........NEED 04 R1 !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Road Warrior
720 Posts
One red one arrived here already - sold, of course. It's on the showroom floor until the weather improves.

·
The fastest Colour!!!
279 Posts
My red R1 is all put together at Yamaha in Moncton. Going today to start trimming off some pieces...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Red 04 R1 said:
picked mine up yesterday "Red" at Asselstines in Ontario,been waiting since September
:) Funny, I called Floyd yesterday at Asselstines to check on my blue and he said a red and blue just arrived an hour ago.......must have been yours but blue wasn't mine..........few more days maybe............... Congrats!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts