Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Transmission Abuser.
1,571 Posts
Haven't heard of any in Belgium yet. I'm supposed to get mine end of March...

·
Action figure sold separately
12,213 Posts
04R1Belgium said:
Haven't heard of any in Belgium yet. I'm supposed to get mine end of March...
End of March!? :eek: I have to wait that long for my gold forks? :confused: :crash

·
Transmission Abuser.
1,571 Posts
Eyespy said:
End of March!? :eek: I have to wait that long for my gold forks? :confused: :crash
They will look sooooooooooo nice compared to the black ones you guys get. You guys may get your bikes 1 month sooner, but we get the nice color scheme, gold forks,....

You can always move here and pay 17,000$ for your bike like the rest of us Euro suckers

Moral: the gold forks cost us about 7,000$ :ugh

·
Roll-Tide!
75 Posts
I ordered the blue one, it should be here around the
7th of March...:yesnod

I will enter the 1000 Km/Hockenhiem race on
10 April....Thats if I can get all my race mods done..:riding

Frankfurt Germany

·
Registered
63 Posts
AT LAST :finger

My 04 R1 is in the shop in Preston waiting for me to pick it up on the 1st of March, could have it now but am waiting for the 04 plates, and they have not fitted my alarm/immobiliser yet.

ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO, :jump

·
Registered
439 Posts
Was a a red 04 for sale here in denmark on a convention this sunday... it looked nice but im a silver and blue fan. So i dunno they are probably here already :hellobye

·
Super Moderator
21,669 Posts
04R1Belgium said:

You can always move here and pay 17,000$ for your bike like the rest of us Euro suckers
Holly sheep shit. :scared Glad I don't live in Europe. :fact They
got you guys by the stones. :yesnod

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
For Switzerland the first R1's (one of them is mine ;) ) are promised for first week of March.
This will be my 5th R1 (3 stolen out of garage so far, yes, we are in Europe, the self-service station for eastern-Europe gangs :machinegu). ¨
However I am not sure when I will be able to ride, currently lots of snow and salt on the streets. I will wait until at least after the first strong rain before hitting the road (probably mid march)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts