Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm most likely going to sell my 2004 silver R1 in order to finance the down payment of our house. It's stock with only 550 miles on it. I hardly ever had time to ride it due to work. The bike is in perfect condition and I was wondering what a fair asking price is. Thanks!

·
Costa Rica R1
62 Posts
heckler123 said:
I'm most likely going to sell my 2004 silver R1 in order to finance the down payment of our house. It's stock with only 550 miles on it. I hardly ever had time to ride it due to work. The bike is in perfect condition and I was wondering what a fair asking price is. Thanks!
well i just got my 04 r1 w 1000 miles on it not too long ago.. i paid $8800(cash) it has a full exhaust system(termignoni) and power commender,frame slider, clutch slider,flush turning signals front and rear,double bubble windshield smoked,RACIN AIR FILTER. and all the original parts the guy i got it from was a NY firefighters and he didn't have time to ride this beast and he had a new born on the way so i got lucky on this deal i think... what yall think?

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
My 05' R1 that I recently crashed was valued at $10,450.00 by my insurance company. I've had it for a little over 10 months with a little over 15,000 miles well ridden miles on it. :fact

·
Registered
722 Posts
I forgot to mention it was pretty stock still. I had micron slip ons, pazzo levers, michelin pilots and alarm. I took care of my bike, sucks I dumped it accidentally.

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Re: Re: 2004 R1 value

halopirate69 said:
well i just got my 04 r1 w 1000 miles on it not too long ago.. i paid $8800(cash) it has a full exhaust system(termignoni) and power commender,frame slider, clutch slider,flush turning signals front and rear,double bubble windshield smoked,RACIN AIR FILTER. and all the original parts the guy i got it from was a NY firefighters and he didn't have time to ride this beast and he had a new born on the way so i got lucky on this deal i think... what yall think?
whats with selling his r1 after he has set it up like that, when he finds out he has a kid on the way?

alsoseems like kind of a wierd thing to tell someone when you are selling a machine like that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts