my shoes r black

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Congrats :hellobye

·
I rule at the interwebs...
423 Posts
I'm set to come over to RAF Mildenhall in a few months, where ever the hell that is... Still waiting on the blue '04, maybe this weekend!

·
i eat my R1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I must be one of the lucky ones,not many people have or can afford one,i've just coverd 600miles, my clutch is sticking , gear lever sticks , and my dealer say's he's fully booked til 27 april , so i phoned back :rant , now the service manager is out til wednesday :bs , now this bike is 10 day's old , i paid full uk price , so i phoned yamaha uk ! , they say he should look at it because it is faulty ! :eek: , so i must wait till wednesday ! its ok i've been told 600miles or 6 weeks either way , surely after paying £9400 i should get some v.i.p. treatment, but no pay up & **** off .:dunno

·
i eat my R1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CW AF 03 said:
I'm set to come over to RAF Mildenhall in a few months, where ever the hell that is... Still waiting on the blue '04, maybe this weekend!
:iamwithst i have been there but i havn't got a map in front of me,is it :machinegu or :boobies ? (work or pleasure)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Had the '04 for 2 weeks now.Passed the 1000 mile mark at the weekend.Had the clutch drag "problem" sorted at the 600 mile service.Something to do with too much grease on the clutch plates according to the service bullitin.Off to the NW200 on it in 2 weeks.Can't wait!!!

Unfortunately paying full list price for your bike seems to buy you no priveliges.I bought the Yamaha frame sliders (£85) at the same time and they wanted to charge me £25 just to bolt them on!!!......Fitted them myself in less than 5 minutes.

·
Registered
126 Posts
just seeing if there is any local racing around london between august 13 to 16? I'll be in town with my wife and wanted to see some brits at work on their machines. Cheers,
brad

·
i eat my R1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
brits at work !

snowmonkeylover said:
just seeing if there is any local racing around london between august 13 to 16? I'll be in town with my wife and wanted to see some brits at work on their machines. Cheers,

brad
:hellobye the ace cafe north london is a good bet , or if it is sunday box hill , trouble here is the plod (police) get extra points if they catch us ! something like care in the community , ****ERS ! no one likes a stunter (even harley riders ) . you may be in luck streetfighters day is at the ace in august ,will get back to you on that one,take care

10 bob

·
i eat my R1
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got it back !

:jump just reliased how good life can be ! got my 04 back :finger see you on the road :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts