Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
11.3 on one wheel!
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 R6 limited eddition Silver with Black flames. I was looking on the hotbodies website and I emailed them my question. My question is will the silver that they offer the undertail in match my factory silver thats on my bike. They wont email me back but I really want it unless anyone else knows of an undertail made by somone else that will fit my bike. Please help me out fellow riders.

·
Certified Lunatic
230 Posts
Kevap said:
Hotbodies are CRAP! Do a search on the forum for hotbodies undertail and you'll see.

The best choice will be a Dussault undertail. The paint will match perfectly and the fitment will be top notch.

Get yours here.... http://www.mototeck.com/index_en.html

pic of the blue...

:iamwithst
The Hotbodies undertail looks nice but it is a pain in the a$$ to install, the tabs and holes for the bolts wont match up, I have the hotbodies undertail for my R1 and I am very dissapointed, I had to fabricate a piece to mount my tail light, they gave me double sided tape to hold it in place like that is going to work. The clips to lock it in place dont match up very well so I hat to rig it, everyone who doesnt know says my tail looks good but I see it and we are our worst critics, I would recomend a nother company. My buddie had the same problem with his GSXR his thoughts are the same I will never use hotbodies again.:machinegu Hotbodies :boom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts