Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Rail Often
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this system (TI-FORCE FULL SYSTEM) on their 04 r1 yet and if so have you dynoed it to see the gains....is this system similiar to graves? Why are people saying they are so comparable?

Dynoed the r1 today (04) and it put down 155 bone stock with 150 miles on it and motor broke in via mototune theory...will have video and pics and charts soon.

·
I Rail Often
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
155 stock is awesome
I think so too man. I was talking to a bud today who is a senior editor for Motorcyclist and he said something that made a lot of sense. When they dyno bikes for the magazine, they get blue printed perfect bikes to dyno and thats why their numbers are always a little higher than our mere mortal bikes. They got 159 at the wheel out of their bone stock r1, but I'm guessing an extra 40 man hours went into making that motor perfect that was in their bike that Yami gave them.

Anyway...Ti-Force system....who's got one, how are they? Is it as good as graves or Akrapovic or Arrow or Yosh?

·
performance first
2,947 Posts
ti force full system

the ti force full exhaust system and the graves full exhaust system are identical. all of the ti force and graves exhaust parts wether slip on or full system are made by a company in japan.:) :)

·
2wheelife.com
293 Posts
Re: ti force full system

bryan niles said:
the ti force full exhaust system and the graves full exhaust system are identical. all of the ti force and graves exhaust parts wether slip on or full system are made by a company in japan.:) :)
Really, I had no Idea, I thought graves had his exhaust made by Hindle? is this true or has he gone some where else?? I like the graves just as I like the yosh, but I find that the yosh is cheaper, & looks just as good.

·
I Rail Often
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How long will we have to wait for the Yosh reckless? realistically.

I just heard you have to pull the header on Graves or Ti-Force just to change the oil and filter....can anyone confirm or deny this?

·
2wheelife.com
293 Posts
yosh

Mr. Sensitive said:
How long will we have to wait for the Yosh reckless? realistically.

I just heard you have to pull the header on Graves or Ti-Force just to change the oil and filter....can anyone confirm or deny this?
Sorry, can't confirm for the graves. but I konw you don't have to pull the header on the yosh system. I will call my buddy in the morning. But I am sure he will have to run it buy his people, then he will let me know. I will do my best to find you some answers by monday night. cali time that is.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
02R1guy said:
A full system :eek:

155 stock is awesome
:iamwithst Dam good

·
running with scissors...
914 Posts
Mr. Sensitive said:
Well that certainly helps me out....I did search btw...didn't get a hit on that thread though , but thanks for the headsup!
no prob...I actually saw that link on another forum

·
No, you can't ride it
604 Posts
THe Graves you don't have to remove anything to do oil/filter change. On the Ti-Force you do . Also on the Graves the ends point down and into the center. The Ti-Force the turn outwards.

·
Registered
785 Posts
As far as I know, the Graves and Ti-Force headers are identical, but their cans are not. The Graves cans are longer and tuned for a smoother power band; whereas,the Ti-Force cans are shorter and tuned for more max power.

Since the headers are the same, filter issues should also be the same. It was originally stated that you had to remove the Ti-Force for filter changes, but, someone on the forum posted saying that you did not have to remove them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts