Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Local Hooligan
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys know, I am selling 2004 R1's for $8000 out the door. I don't have any R1's to sell though. When I do get my orders of R1's I'll be selling those at list. But just to let you low ballers know, right now, I am selling them at $8000 out the door, and I'll even throw in an Arai helmet. Remember this offer only lasts while I don't have them. Once they are available for sale, the price is list.

And if you think I am serious, you are a fool. This post is just for the cheapskates thinking they they'll get an R1 for less than list, so far I've even seen them posted for less than COST! I'm sure you guys will find some smoking deals on these bikes, but lets be real folks. Dealers are in business to sell bikes, not give them away, so where's the logic in selling a bike for less than what we pay for it...?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Put me on the list. I'll take a yellow one. $8,000 before you get them right? Man, I can't believe what a good deal that is. I'm only going with you though, because you're a forum member. Out here in Cali my dealer told me he'll get me one for $6,300 with gear and then I get a $500 check back from him for being a repeat customer. Top that!! :2bitchsla

·
Local Hooligan
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was thinking of getting a whore to give out free handjobs... since I been getting alot of offers that are "stroking" me. I had one guy come in here and say he had 9900 cash take it or leave it... I left it.

·
South Side Hitmen
2,214 Posts
This guy has a hard-on for some reason with prices that people are throwing around here on the forum. It's getting old fast.

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
battlehatch said:
Dealers are in business to sell bikes, not give them away, so where's the logic in selling a bike for less than what we pay for it...?
$9299.. OTD..

http://www.lakehillmotors.com/yzfr1.html

Rather you are a dealer or not.. one day you will realize especially in this economy people want the most for their money.

I'm taking about 20 mins.. to call around to dealers in my area. And see if they can match this price +400 shipping. Basically $9699 OTD.

If they cant. Lake Hill will get my money, because they can ship me the bike for $9699 OTD.

If you are a dealer and you dont sell bikes. You are losing money. If Im a consumer.. and I dont buy your bike. I didnt lose anything.

And educated consumer is always the winner.

·
Motorcycle junky
210 Posts
COOL!! I want mine in factory yellow and orange with a matching helmet... Question though.. Do the exhaust bearings come pre lubed, or do I have to do it after I get the bike?? Same question for the turn signal fluid?? Oh ya.. How much is the Factory sissy bar?? I want mine installed before I get it!!

·
Banned
229 Posts
battlehatch said:
Just to let you guys know, I am selling 2004 R1's for $8000 out the door. I don't have any R1's to sell though. When I do get my orders of R1's I'll be selling those at list. But just to let you low ballers know, right now, I am selling them at $8000 out the door, and I'll even throw in an Arai helmet. Remember this offer only lasts while I don't have them. Once they are available for sale, the price is list.

And if you think I am serious, you are a fool. This post is just for the cheapskates thinking they they'll get an R1 for less than list, so far I've even seen them posted for less than COST! I'm sure you guys will find some smoking deals on these bikes, but lets be real folks. Dealers are in business to sell bikes, not give them away, so where's the logic in selling a bike for less than what we pay for it...?
The point is there are dealers out there selling R1's under MSRP and they are still making a profit, because they continue to stay in business and offer the same discounts the year after. What I've learned from you in the posts you've been leaving lately is your a "dick" for a dealer, and no R1 forum member would buy from your greedy ass!:bash

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
battlehatch said:

I see why you posted this....Because you have such a great attitute, you are not selling anything and needed something to do to pass the time right?

:finger

·
??????
448 Posts
The only reason I'm getting mine under MSRP is because my dad is the GM of the dealership, otherwise nobody is getting any '04 R1's or '04 1000RR's for under MSRP for awhile, then the'll come down.. There's always a premium for being the first to buy something.. It's a busy to make money trust me it doesn't matter to the dealer's weather you buy from them or not that just means they have a bike in stock to sell to the next guy that walk's in the door.. I know it sucks I wish I could pay $1,000 dollars for my new bike, but it's not going to happen.. Try walking into a car dealership and get them to go down in price on a hot new car..

·
Local Hooligan
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im a dick huh? sounds good to me. Good luck getting your R1's. And no, all the pink flame ones are spoken for, seems like some of the guys on this forum already called it, and as for the sissy bar, its not really a bar, its a dildo, again for some forum members on here. As for 9699 delivered, that's obviously not a CA price, I'd jump on that deal though if they do it. I know alot of you guys are telling the truth about your pricing, but i know some here are totally full of sh*t too. I think that these guys are the same ones that paid retail for an 02/03 and just don't wanna admit it. No need to lie about this stuff guys, you are only lying to yourselves. As for me not selling anybikes... if you ever worked at a Yamaha dealership, the bikes sell themselves, so good try at making me feel bad.
For the ones in CA talking ish, saying they'll buy one out of state... That wont fly either, even if you do have a P.O. box out of state, if you work in CA and stay here, you are considered a CA resident. CA doesn't recognize dual residence, so you get 10 days to register it, you might get away with it for a month or so, but if you get pulled over, you will be cited and made to register it. And if you aint got 7500 miles on that bike, you get a one way pass to the stateline.
My intention was never to be a dick, I just wanted to make a point that the bike costs money, it costs us money. And dealers aren't in business to give these bikes away. If you come across a good deal, swoop it up. But I was getting the impression from some folks on the forum that my dealership was stupid for not whoring my bikes out. Call me a dick or whatever, say you won't buy a bike from me, no sweat off my sack... I'll sell mine regardless.
I was just tryin to enlighten some folks that the DEAL is just getting a high demand bike. I don't make a shit load of money off these things, the owner of the shop drives a normal car just like you and me. Dealers don't mark these things up like cars. Just tryin to make a point and you little girls start the name calling. No wonder you are losing members, who would want to be affiliated with a bunch of name calling whiners anyway...?

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
battlehatch said:
I was just tryin to enlighten some folks that the DEAL is just getting a high demand bike. I don't make a shit load of money off these things, the owner of the shop drives a normal car just like you and me. Dealers don't mark these things up like cars. Just tryin to make a point and you little girls start the name calling. No wonder you are losing members, who would want to be affiliated with a bunch of name calling whiners anyway...?
Why don't you count the veins on my C*** with your tonsils?

Go sell something and quit cring....

·
Banned
229 Posts
You haven't told us one damn thing we didn't already know. We know the bikes are in high demand, hell this is a R1 forum! You came onto our forum saying we were lying about OTD prices. Why the **** would we do that? Were here trying to help one another get the best possible price. Your a prime example of the "piece of shit dealers" we all talk about on this forum. You might sell all your bikes, but like you said it won't because your are a stand up guy to do business with, it's because your selling Yamahas! Like I said, you won't sell to more knowledgable riders i.e. R1 forum members. You'll just sell your bikes to squids with wads of cash, instead of talking them out of buying a R1 for a first bike. Instead of getting to know us here on the forum you are bashing us, thus outcasting yourself. So **** off, your not wanted, buh bye!:hellobye :butt :mad: :argue

1 - 20 of 123 Posts