Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Perfect Evil
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior

Cerulean Silver
Motorcycle is in EXCELLENT condition. While it has seen light rain on the road it has been always well stored, either inside my home or in our heated warehouse. While it has not been babied it has been maintained very very well. There are very few factory cruisers quicker and none with better handling. That said, the exhaust decks out pretty early. There is a significant amount of rash on the bottom of the lower pipe. However as you can see in the pictures it is not visible to common inspection. Originally a Virginia bike, I made Action Motorsports of Lafayette Indiana transfer it to their shop so I could purchase it. It currently resides in East Tennessee, near tri-state TN KY VA.

Parts Included with sale of motorcycle
Yamaha Matching lower fairing - Retails for $190
Power Commander PCIIIUSB - loaded with many maps - retail $340
Reinhart 2-2 exhaust
Right/Left Speedstar Chrome Air Cleaner Assemblies - Retail $180 EA
\
Not Included with sale but available
Yamaha matching upper fairing - retails for $325, i will sell for an additional $250

Additional Notes: Local Pickup is acceptable. I will also deliver up to 250 miles. I will accept Paypal or cash in person. Personal checks will not be accepted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320200057027

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.