1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
NOVICE
1,080 Posts
1 post?

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Original owner. 7900 miles. Excellent condition but it does need rubber. Priced for a very quick sale @ $6,000

719-440-6277
Colorado Springs, CO
Have a buddy who might be interested.... I sure as hell want it but do not need another one as of now....I'm 20 miles north of you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have a buddy who might be interested.... I sure as hell want it but do not need another one as of now....I'm 20 miles north of you.
Let me know...it is getting a lot of attention from other ads I placed. I thought I would never sell this bike but I am moving so I am trying to empty the garage a bit and will just start over. I have 3 bikes for sale right now but priced them all to sell within a day or two of posting.

·
I ride to get away...
146 Posts
What bikes do you have for sale. I live south of you in trinidad colorado, i'm in the market for something newer, and am currently selling my 02 liquid silver r1 for 4800. I have the cash to cover the difference if i can sell mine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What bikes do you have for sale. I live south of you in trinidad colorado, i'm in the market for something newer, and am currently selling my 02 liquid silver r1 for 4800. I have the cash to cover the difference if i can sell mine.

I also have a 07 Yamaha WR450F...this thing was hardly ridden as I bought it and was too busy racing others to put any time on it. Asking 5K on that so also really cheap.

I also have a 01 Yamaha TTR-125L for $900

---------

I am the original owner on all bikes. Just moving so I am trying to make things easier on me until I get to where I am going and get another garage again to fill with toys (Yamaha's of course). Priced the bikes low to "pay it forward" you know...making it easy for someone to pick up some good bikes at a cheap price.

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Wow I thought this was a heck of a price to sell this bike at...am I wrong?
It sure as hell is and I have really wanted another set of wheels for an all around track bike......God if it were spring time you would have had me on the doorstep with the cash in hand. The worst part is I have the money.....but I can't justify two bikes at the moment with all these dam bills:sneaky

I will let my buddy know...he was not looking for something as new...but maybe he'll get some balls and step up!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It sure as hell is and I have really wanted another set of wheels for an all around track bike......God if it were spring time you would have had me on the doorstep with the cash in hand. The worst part is I have the money.....but I can't justify two bikes at the moment with all these dam bills:sneaky

I will let my buddy know...he was not looking for something as new...but maybe he'll get some balls and step up!

Yeah I have been at the point of deciding whether to keep it for a track bike or not for awhile now and pick up a new R1...but I would rather start racing an R6 so I don't repeat my motorcross racing experience of starting on a CR250...best to learn how to run the smaller bikes into the ground first in a racing scenario and then move up. I am moving back west so they don't know what winter is out there but as it stands right now I will still need to make 3 driving trips to get everything moved and I sold all the boring household stuff already. Decisions....decisions....

·
I ride to get away...
146 Posts
I just got a reply from a guy in KC that says hes gunna drive all the way out here to denver to buy my bike for 4500, which is lower than what i wanted to sell it for, but if i can find 1500.oo laying aroun(not likely) i'd say lets do it this weekend. I'm gunna have to do some serious thinking this week, i'll let you know, i'm actually going to springs on sunday, i would like to meet up, and take a look at the bike. the only problem is my friend has the same one, well his is newer, but it looks the same. (dang it i don't know what to do?):cryin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.