Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I ride to get away...
146 Posts
What bikes do you have for sale. I live south of you in trinidad colorado, i'm in the market for something newer, and am currently selling my 02 liquid silver r1 for 4800. I have the cash to cover the difference if i can sell mine.

·
I ride to get away...
146 Posts
I just got a reply from a guy in KC that says hes gunna drive all the way out here to denver to buy my bike for 4500, which is lower than what i wanted to sell it for, but if i can find 1500.oo laying aroun(not likely) i'd say lets do it this weekend. I'm gunna have to do some serious thinking this week, i'll let you know, i'm actually going to springs on sunday, i would like to meet up, and take a look at the bike. the only problem is my friend has the same one, well his is newer, but it looks the same. (dang it i don't know what to do?):cryin

·
I ride to get away...
146 Posts
wow, i have a turbo car, and i can't even imagine the feeling of a bike with a turbo. Its ok about ur friend, to tell you the truth i've been on the fence about selling, but with this offer, i'm really tryin, its just the coming up with the 1,500 after i sell mine. If i can sell my 240sx i'd have the money, so put the word out about a 1993 240sx with 63,000 original miles.:boobies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.