Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 R1 Raven for sale Make an offer

i am considering selling my 05 raven r1 and getting a 2008 raven r1 in the next few months. I was just wondering what offers i would get for it. i will take pictures of it tomorrow but here is what it has.

i want to say about 4500 miles not exact figure but when i go take pictures tomorrow i will get it.

Sato Racing Full Titanium exhaust with Carbon Cans
Power Commander with custom dyno map done by Scott at L7 motorsports in michigan i can get the chart from him if anyone is interested it was putting down 156.92 horsepower.
Bmc Race filter
Flushmount signals i think they are hot bodies
Integrated tail light
Pazzo Levers Regular length black with the red adjuster
Puig dark smoke windscreen
im sure i have other stuff here and there but just cant think of it now the pictures will show and tell. I just took the rear passenger pegs off because i like it better but they are still available with the bike. I have a pittbull rear spool stand i might consider throwing in the deal depending on how much i get for the bike. Also no more then 2-300 miles ago i had an oil change done and new spark plugs put in and thats when i got the bmc race filter put in. i really love it and hate to part with it but i can really use the money now and i will get a 2008 in the spring for sure so i wont feel do bad letting this go now that snow is on the way.

There is one thing though i had dropped it honestly no more then 10 miles an hour in front of my house. I honest to god am not bsing anyone the only thing that messed up with the frame slider got scratched and the left fairing got a small scratch yet i replaced both right away but i have pics after i dropped it and i can upload those also. I just dont want anyone to jump to conclusions and think i totalled it and put a bike back together in fact i think there is a thread about it the night it happened on here.

I am not desperate to sell it so no low ball offers please the bike is located 20 minutes out of detroit michigan. i know an ad is nothing with out pics and i will get some for you guys. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks guys

Sam

·
Khaos
1,344 Posts
Bump for a great bike and a great guy!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and the last pics. please dont ask for more because im really lazy and the only time i take my bike out of the garage is when i want to ride it. oh ya i leave my bike on a battery tender all the time after i un hooked it i forgot the passenger seat off and as im riding i felt it and before i could grab it you know what happened next that explains the tears.

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all day and no replies i knew i the torn seat was going to make it look bad btw the scratches on the tail are from the previous owner because he had a hot bodies kit and he decided to liquid nail it since it was loose and me getting the liquid nail off also took paint off

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
bump

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.