Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ALPHA KENNY ONE
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 RED R1 for sale, $9000, WILL deliver up to a few hundred miles

Hey everyone, I am selling my BRAND NEW 2005 red R1. I just bought it a few weeks ago, and it only has ~300 miles on it. I thought it would be a good idea to get one at the end of the season, but now I am moving to an apartment and have no where to keep it. Never been down, scratched, raced or abused. 100% perfect, and even still has all the warning stickers & stock rear fender with paper plate on it. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested, or call 260-403-6419.
Asking price has been reduced to $9000 FIRM
, and I am willing to drive a few hundred miles for delivery. Anything after that may cost a little more. Thanks –dustin

Edit: I am located in Fort Wayne, Indiana

[email protected]
260-403-6419
260-455-5421

·
ALPHA KENNY ONE
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would probably be willing to come down to $9,000 but that is absolute rock bottom. I am telling you, there is not a single flaw on this bike. I will be taking some pics tonight or tomorrow morning, so email me if you are interested. [email protected]
-Dustin

·
ALPHA KENNY ONE
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jamOnerR6 said:
I would probably be willing to come down to $9,000 but that is absolute rock bottom. I am telling you, there is not a single flaw on this bike. I will be taking some pics tonight or tomorrow morning, so email me if you are interested. [email protected]
-Dustin

Price has been reduced to $9000 firm. Doesnt anyone need a new bike? :dunno

·
GET OUT!
4,886 Posts
Uh, what a dumbass u are. They (05's) were at 9,400 about 4 months ago. Stopped by them 2 months ago and they wanted 9,200 for each. Now they want 9K for them. They already have the 06s in. This is around the Hobart Area and not too many sportbike riders there.

·
MY R1 EATS YOU!!!
29 Posts
Are you still selling this bike?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts