Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Learning...
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, if they continue with the new style every 3 years pattern, then you're right, we're due for a new one in 2010.
Would love to see it sooner. Curious if they'll do a similar mod to the R6's at the same time, or try it out on one model first.
Either way, I have to say that I actually like it. A lot.

·
Learning...
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I look at it closely, kind of looks like a Yamaha swingarm, Honda back seat, and Kawi front end and fairings...

Well, I had never seen it before, but just found it on the TotalMotorcycle site listed as a 2006 R1 prototype. Sorry if you've all already seen it and knew it was a fake.

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
As I look at it closely, kind of looks like a Yamaha swingarm, Honda back seat, and Kawi front end and fairings...

Well, I had never seen it before, but just found it on the TotalMotorcycle site listed as a 2006 R1 prototype. Sorry if you've all already seen it and knew it was a fake.
It was fake in 2004. It's a chop off the Benilli.

http://www.benelli.com/eng/motoTntcafegallery.asp

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
welcome to 2004:horse::ban::bansign::repo::banned:

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
cant believe people havent seen that chop in almost 4 years since its been out and the chop story.. like kids and books.. they dont read book, but just look at pics.. then it gets passed to others and so on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.