Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
i love lamp
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone who lives in FL received their 2006 R1 yet?

the reason why i ask is because i know Hond East is getting theirs in and im trying to figure out when i can expect them to reach FL since the dealership only knows sometime this month.

the wait is KILLING ME:cryin

anyone have any info?:dunno

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ron Turner's in Jacksonville still has '05's on the ground. Could probably get those cheaper. They have 2 blue's, a red and a Raven as of last Saturday Oct. 29t.

·
SoFa King ur Girl!!
821 Posts
Damn Dan hurry up and get that thing already so we can rule the road again!!!:cool:

·
i love lamp
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unvdis said:
Ron Turner's in Jacksonville still has '05's on the ground. Could probably get those cheaper. They have 2 blue's, a red and a Raven as of last Saturday Oct. 29t.

i already have a deposit down on the first 2006 that comes into the dealership:jump

·
About those TPS reports...
192 Posts
I just checked out a couple of '06 R1's here in Albuquerque, NM. They've got a Raven and a blue one at one of our dealerships. They look (and smell) nice! I had forgotten about that new bike smell :)

- Tom -

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
crap ! i was promised it on the 10th!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I thought the LE's were order only... But apparently the Purcells dealership here in Jacksonville, FL is getting in 2 next week?...

That's what I was told today.

·
i love lamp
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
unvdis said:
I thought the LE's were order only... But apparently the Purcells dealership here in Jacksonville, FL is getting in 2 next week?...

That's what I was told today.

i had to put a 500 dollar deposit down on the bike so they would reserve it just for me.

·
Getting Back
1,177 Posts
My friend is getting his 06 R1, 50th color scheme, tuesday. Thats what he was told by the dealer here in central FL...

·
Registered
1 Posts
F-16CrewChief said:
i had to put a 500 dollar deposit down on the bike so they would reserve it just for me.
Dont you think you should learn how to ride before you go out and get an R1......... again????:hellobye

You gotta let me ride it when you get it.....

OH, and I thinks its time to change your screen name.... F-16's?? You've crossed over to the "other" side..... Remember??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts