Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale:
2007 R1... all stock 'cept for the following:
puig db wind screen, no mud flap, frame and swingarm sliders, blinkers removed (but still have stocks). not a thing wrong with and no problems. It is a 9.8 out of 10 and charcoal in color.
asking $9300 obo. clear title and ready to go. Arizona sale or p/u only.
I have many members here on the forum that can vouch for me if references are needed. Later next year I will be riding again, but have a need for cash at this time.
RAY 623-297-4636
[email protected]
pics to come next weekend

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For sale:
puig db wind screen, no mud flap, frame and swingarm sliders, blinkers removed (but still have stocks). not a thing wrong with and no problems. It is a 9.8 out of 10 and charcoal in color.
I have many members here on the forum that can vouch for me if references are needed. Later next year I will be riding again, but have a need for cash at this time.
RAY 623-297-4636
[email protected]

RAY 623-297-4636
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RAY 623-297-4636
[email protected]
pics to come this :forkweekend

ttt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.