Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
funny thing about ebay, yes there r sets on there and i sent a money order for a hole set and never got anything in return!!!so i am on the outs with ebay!i know i should have used pay pail but some people just dont use them and the guy had good feed back so i thought it was the real deal, it was my first big buy on ebay and the last big buy on ebay!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there's nothing wrong with them. I work for Yamaha as a DM, I purchased a Fiat kit for my 08, There are no miles on my bike or the parts. My bike is still sitting in the showroom. Gaurantee flawless. Looking to get 1500... i will ship for free keep in mind this does include the tank
that is actualy what i am looking for for mine but i have a 07 none of the dealer ships around here know what i am talking about...how would i get my hands on that kit?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HOLEY CRAP MAN!!! well that is to be expected i guess i would realy like the blue, and to get it painted would be another 1000 bucks, let me know if u come across the blue, i would realy like it thanks,

·
Shane loves........me
10,198 Posts
well like i said, I have the 08 black and gold plastics and tank i will sell for 1500. The Fiat kit I will sell 2500 which is also genuine OEM still in factory packaging. Retails at 2600 and is selling on ebay for nearly 3000. Let me know if you are interested.

Damn I bet you would sell the new stuff for $1500..........BRAND NEW from my website www.mrcycles.com I can get 08 Black plastics (the whole list you posted above) for $1276.77 + shipping which is way LESS than what you are selling for.

You are at $1575.00 shipped and I am at $1351.77 That's with the same $75 shipping you quoted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.