Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Broke Stunter
189 Posts
i have the full manual on my laptop. i see you only have 1 post are you still here ? lol

the file may be to large to email . if you have aim i can send it to you through there. it opens up in adobe reader

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i have the full manual on my laptop. i see you only have 1 post are you still here ? lol

the file may be to large to email . if you have aim i can send it to you through there. it opens up in adobe reader
yes my first post and Im still here! :rock

My aim and msn name is [email protected]

edit: do you have software to change the FI mapping?

·
Broke Stunter
189 Posts
i need an aol sn. and i dont have anything to change the mapping i dont think. this is just the service manual for the 2007 r1.

this is the table of contents for that section

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i need an aol sn. and i dont have anything to change the mapping i dont think. this is just the service manual for the 2007 r1.

this is the table of contents for that section

ahh too bad, i need the YEC manual.
I have a race wiring and ECU.

·
I wreck my R1
6,172 Posts
ahh too bad, i need the YEC manual.
I have a race wiring and ECU.
Just as a reference, in my time around here I've never seen the YEC software kicking around. Someone sold the kit ecu a while back in the fs section though.

·
Yez
5 Posts
Hi,
I am looking for the R1 2007 YEC Kit Manual as well, I can find it most for most models on the web apart from the '07 R1.
Anyone know how to get hold of it?

Thanks

·
105 Posts
If it violates TOS to post this, mods please delete and slap my wrist. This file is 14MB: http://goo.gl/afi4W

It's fairly easy to find this via simple Google searches. But it's not safe for your computer to visit many of the sites you will surely encounter along the way, so I'll just post.

This is official service manual, even if you have this file it's worth it to buy hard copy of this book so you can have it with you in hand when working on bike.

I can't see anyone posting official ECU software.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can somebody please post a link to the 2007-08 YEC kit manual? I've been searching around for ages but haven't managed to find it yet. The above link is dead.

·
R1 Forum Star
16,200 Posts
I have the manual for the 09+ sorry. The manuals can be found but the YEC software isn't freeware and is actually rather expensive..you need a security code with it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the manual for the 09+ sorry. The manuals can be found but the YEC software isn't freeware and is actually rather expensive..you need a security code with it.

If the 4C8 manual can be found, it's doing a good job of hiding from me. The software however, isn't important. The Yamaha YEC site only has PDFs for the current model which is rather annoying so hopefully somebody on here has it stashed away on their hard disk somewhere.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts