1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i dont think its all that bad...my only major complain is the side fairings. the long "duct" down the side really kills the lines of the bike and makes it look short

·
I love tacos, I love them good
329 Posts
The short look is starting to grow on me... it's the exhaust that gets me. I'm sure that can be easily fixed by throwin' $1,500.00 in the form of a full system at it though.

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
The short look is starting to grow on me... it's the exhaust that gets me. I'm sure that can be easily fixed by throwin' $1,500.00 in the form of a full system at it though.

maybe, but you would be really pissed if that didn't fix it :fact

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
It's ok

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
I'll be intrested to see how it does on the track. Looking forward to the liter bike shoot out.

·
it's all about bikes & boards
20 Posts
After being on the 600rr for 3 years and 40ooo miles and being in love with Honda sportbikes I was going to order a 2008 1000rr this year.
Then Honda made such a stupid big deal by publishing pictures and taking them off their site again so I finally ended up buying a 2006 R1 LE (SP).
After seeing the bike I don?t regret at all!! Still looking forward to the tests and see how it performs.

·
Crappy weather is my enemy
80 Posts
I think its ugly as sin!! Seen it up close at Biketoberfest and didn't like it one bit. The fairings, the exhaust (YUCK), the tail and taillight (YUCK), the headlights. It seems to me as if some of the styling cues were taken directly from other motorcycle companies. However I bet it handles really well...Honda always pulls that off

·
Squid
3,371 Posts
Looks like there will be lots of weight to be lost by binning that stock exhaust.

Myself, I could really care less how a bike looks.

Give me the lightest, most powerful, best-handling machine available.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.