Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
U win some U lose some
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got offered to buy an 08 R1 for $9950 OTD. 0mile bike. Taxes here are paid when you license the bike.

Is this something I should jump on? I really wasn't planning on buying one right now, (waiting till spring) but is this something I shouldn't pass up even to let sit the winter season.

Thanks

·
R1-aholic.
258 Posts
In my opinion that sounds like a decent deal. I would jump all over it.

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
killer deal!!!!

·
I Need An R1
1,172 Posts
Or Try Here

Have a look here. http://www.otdcyclesports.com/ Decent prices. They have different locations. I know the prices for CA were far and away better then anything I could get a the local dealers in San Diego area. They were paying tax title and all paperwork fees. So clearly the OTD price was OTD.

No idea on how good customer service is.

-Gilman

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Your probably looking around 10.6K true OTD after you pay taxes and tag. I say go for it.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Just got offered to buy an 08 R1 for $9950 OTD. 0mile bike. Taxes here are paid when you license the bike.

Is this something I should jump on? I really wasn't planning on buying one right now, (waiting till spring) but is this something I shouldn't pass up even to let sit the winter season.

Thanks
If you wait until Spring the price is going to go up, up, and away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.