Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
KFC has Chicken Strips!
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All

Came to work today and Santa was nice and brought us the new 06's early.. :tocoo: wasnt expecting these till feb 08 but hey, whos complaining :rock . The new bike has over 50 changes to the last model including a 13.1:1 comp ratio. YCC-I, race style injectors along with a tweaked chassis over the old model. The class leading R6 just got hotter and $500 cheaper. Also the HP has increased to 135 up 5hp!:fork

Could think of worse jobs than sitting here looking at bikes....especially new R6!'s

Cheers all

Attachments

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
Could think of worse jobs than sitting here looking at bikes....especially new R6!'s
I can think of a better one though, like taking one of them to the nearest track! :fact :boobies :)

I like the tacho for some reason, must be the font.... :flex:

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
:jump:bow

·
Let the $ be spent
2,625 Posts
Wow is the tacho redline for real??? :hammer:

·
KFC has Chicken Strips!
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow is the tacho redline for real??? :hammer:
yep. I had to look twice too. Quite incredible how much and engine can rev these days.

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
yep. I had to look twice too. Quite incredible how much and engine can rev these days.
:rock

I think I just found my new 08 Track bike :fork

:thumbup Thanks for the post

:boobies

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
staffords have had the r6 for a while now.....and hows the hondunga doing in the aussie supersports????:hammer:

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
left a comment!:hammer::flex::corn:corn:corn

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.