Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hope everyone will come over and watch us get hitched :fact

Sign us up for the BBQ and we'll be at the dinner.
Wish we could make Chad's breakfast.

Mike Peg Grinder
Lana Nail Biter
You act like you are getting married or something.... :hammer:

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I'm in for the Yamaha dinner as well, I thought this was just for the breakfast and lunch roll call.
You are correct. This is for Memorial Breakfast, and Pork BBQ lunch. The Yamaha dinner info has been accounted for. :thumbup

·
Super Moderator
21,659 Posts
Does anyone know if it's the smoked pulled pork like last year? If it's got BBQ sauce on it I'm out.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Does anyone know if it's the smoked pulled pork like last year? If it's got BBQ sauce on it I'm out.
Shane can answer that for sure, but I'm almost certain is it's Carolina pulled pork. We don't do a lot of the BBQ sauce here.

·
11,738 Posts
can't stand anything tomato still Randy?? :crash

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Randy if you don't like what they have the crot will be serving the full lunch menu also.. :)

·
harleys make me nervous
371 Posts
I'm in for both. BTW crot just started serving sweet potato pancakes....MMMMMMM ...and I dont even like sweet potatos

·
A Little BRIT Different
1,027 Posts
Oppss a bit late but I am in for both +1
I didnt think I would be making it this year,,

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
30 Participants
martyna
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing