Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Heckle
826 Posts
On the evening of the boat party is when you bring your one "silly" - that is, your top shelf stick that is for special occasions.

Can I get a ruling from the court on the word "Silly". I have a feeling that it is not the same definition as I am thinking...:drunk::drunk::drunk:

·
my girlfriend likes girls
10,598 Posts
its a cigar thats a lot more expensive than one you would normally buy.... a special occasion cigar.... and not the "its a boy" kind of cigar

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
Can I get a ruling from the court on the word "Silly". I have a feeling that it is not the same definition as I am thinking...:drunk::drunk::drunk:
its a cigar thats a lot more expensive than one you would normally buy.... a special occasion cigar.... and not the "its a boy" kind of cigar

And when in doubt, just go tell the guy at the smoke shop your price range and he will find you something.

I need to get myself decent travel humidor that hold 10 or 15 sticks.

hmmmm, actually I have an excellent rubber sealed fishing box that would work great that has never been used. :yesnod I can just drop in a sponge with some solution on it and bee golden for a week of travel.

·
arrivederci
8,674 Posts
i'd very much like to be in. although i haven't transported anything farther than from the shop to my humidor. is there a shop near the gap?

also, i don't want to bring kool-aid to a gin party. silly smoke aside, what are we talkin price-wise?

So this is what...an all male group cex situation? :dunno
if it was, yes--you'd be excluded. on the other hand, i think laura would look pretty okay with a glass of single malt in one hand and a good smoke in the other. :dunno :bandit

·
Revenge is a biitch
5,055 Posts
Roc it is what ever you like to smoke you bring. That way when you trade you are in a sense sharing your taste with your brothers.

Now for silly that is the big bad ass cig you can handle.

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
i'd very much like to be in. although i haven't transported anything farther than from the shop to my humidor. is there a shop near the gap?

also, i don't want to bring kool-aid to a gin party. silly smoke aside, what are we talkin price-wise?

if it was, yes--you'd be excluded. on the other hand, i think laura would look pretty okay with a glass of single malt in one hand and a good smoke in the other. :dunno :bandit

I smoke things in the $2-$7 range usually. Typically in the middle there. But I don't smoke everyday either. Maybe 1 or 2 a week. So that is what I bring.

Obviously no one will want to trade you even a $2-$3 stick for a Peach flavored stick from Walmart. Just bring legitimate sticks, not these pretend ones you see kids proudly sporting from the local walmart. You might actually be surpised that even some of the $2 sticks out there that arent bad daily drivers.

·
Racing is everything
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Ok, you're in, no problem. There is nothing really near the Gap. You'll want to shop locally if you can. Lastly, no, the Cigar Exchange is not men-only. As kynetguy said, Laura partakes every year!

·
chicken strips w honey mustard
1,220 Posts
Jeff, I'll be joining my forum brethren on the boat Thursday for CEX and I should be able to stick around for the rest of the week as well.

I"ll have a few extra premier sticks Roc, if you need a couple to trade.

If anyone has a particular stick they would like me to pick up for Thursday, I will be stopping by a good smoke shop the first of the week. PM me ASAP

·
arrivederci
8,674 Posts
Jeff, I'll be joining my forum brethren on the boat Thursday for CEX and I should be able to stick around for the rest of the week as well.

I"ll have a few extra premier sticks Roc, if you need a couple to trade.

If anyone has a particular stick they would like me to pick up for Thursday, I will be stopping by a good smoke shop the first of the week. PM me ASAP
there's a shop down the road here in gb. i should be able to make a stop there. if not, i'll post up as such. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
12 Participants
rocalotopus
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing