Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
R1 Addict
2,870 Posts

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
OOOooo...I are sooo subscribed. I don't have any photos to share, as I totally forgot my camera, but maybe I'll post a Killboy shot or two when I get my hands on 'em if y'all promise not to laugh too hard! :)

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Here are a few....let see...lets start with some riding shots...

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Randy is always good for a good time when he's been drinking... (thanks to 6 shots in about 10 minutes in Shane's cabin)...it all started when Brandon tried to sit on Greg's beer bottle (er, I mean lap), then Randy wanted to wrestle with them....

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
LOL Wow...that's a side of Randy I've never seen!

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
hmmm....seems to happen every year...I think I may have to go back through my prior year pics :)

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Couple of the NICE NICE NICE bikes... (thanks Rey for letting sit on that R7).

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
Wow...now, I'm not disagreeing with you or saying you were out of line in any way, but I'd NEVER ask to sit on a priceless machine that doesn't belong to me!

...and that's why you got to sit on it and I didn't! :D

Off Topic: Hey, d'you make that HDR shot of your bike? If so I'ma send ya a PM...

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Wow...now, I'm not disagreeing with you or saying you were out of line in any way, but I'd NEVER ask to sit on a priceless machine that doesn't belong to me!

...and that's why you got to sit on it and I didn't! :D

Off Topic: Hey, d'you make that HDR shot of your bike? If so I'ma send ya a PM...
LOL...yea, it was funny...we just had a 10 minute conversation about how kids always climb up on his bikes when they are at his shop (BTW....DO NOT thump the carbon fiber bikes to "hear" what it sounds like...no, I didn't do it, but he told a funny damn story about it). Anyways, after that conversation I was like "so, can I get a picture on your bike?" ... he said "sure, just be careful".... they are some awesome people!

Yea, HDR'd it.

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
LOL...yea, it was funny...we just had a 10 minute conversation about how kids always climb up on his bikes when they are at his shop (BTW....DO NOT thump the carbon fiber bikes to "hear" what it sounds like...no, I didn't do it, but he told a funny damn story about it). Anyways, after that conversation I was like "so, can I get a picture on your bike?" ... he said "sure, just be careful".... they are some awesome people!

Yea, HDR'd it.
LOL Um, yeah, no...I wouldn't :thump: anything on anyone's bike! :lol That's cool, though! We ended up behind the two of them, on the R7s, leaving the lodge Saturday morning and heading to the Resort (hwy 28?) and was behind them the whole way...I noticed the red one was an R7, but not the blue one until we got off and I was it was TWO of them! ACK! Schweet...

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
Here are a few.

Attachments

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
A few more

Attachments

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 229 Posts
About this Discussion
228 Replies
41 Participants
kynetguy
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing