Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 229 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I'll order some more up this weekend.. I want ROO to pay for them though :fact Think of it like your buying some of you but A LOT faster and without the crashing.... :fact
:lol

Oh wait ... :(

·
37,490 Posts
Hey folks, I know everyone has seen the links to the different photographers that had taken pictures during our week out there, and do so all the time. I'd like to ask that you take a look at photos they shot of you and consider buying a few. They operate on a pretty slim survival margin and right now, it's just surviving for them.

Take a moment and order your best pic or two (or more) if you can. It would really make a difference. We'd discussed the possibility of a special package for this year, but they just aren't able to swing it right now. So if you could support them by buying your best shot from them it would make all the difference in the world. Please do be sure to let them know you are a Convention attendee when you order.

Thanks guys! :thumbup
I'll order some more up this weekend.. I want ROO to pay for them though :fact Think of it like your buying some of you but A LOT faster and without the crashing.... :fact
Definitely wouldn't have posted them if I wasn't going to buy them. Very big order will be placed this weekend. :fact

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
Oh I definitely plan on purchasing a few. I think I've got a couple picked out from Moonshine on the Skyway that Sunday, the 13th. But I have yet to seriously dig through the other photogs offerings yet...stupid work and bike nights gettin' in the way! :lol

I bought some a couple years ago when I was up there, coincidentally at the same time the Convention was going on but I didn't partake ( :dundun: ). Plenty of folks have seen this on the R6 side of the house, but I haven't shared over here yet so I just thought I'd throw it up...to keep the pictures flowing and show that I do support the photogs!

This is from Killboy. Funny story behind this pic (and the others in the series): I saw the Killboy Evo sittin' in the corner and thought I'd try my best for a good shot. Well, I went into it way hotter than I anticipated and, inside my lid, I'm thinkin' the worst and damn near pissin' my pants, but you can't tell that in the pic! Maybe my dookie body positioning gives it away... :lol

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,162 Posts
According to the article, he was just "a forum member." You didn't even get moderator props. BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Loser.

I was more impressed with Logan officially having been published as a photographer.
Logan = Olympia ? Lucky 13th ? :dundun:

·
So Fast So Clean
354 Posts
Did you notice the CBR behind you in JEANS wishing you would hurry the f*ck up and stop poke assing around?? LMAO

HAHA. I just slowed down for that corner so it would look like he had been keeping up the whole time. :riding He keeps on saying he's going to get some leathers. He came up to ride with me that Sunday before everyone got there.

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
He definitely needs to get leathers.

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
HAHA. I just slowed down for that corner so it would look like he had been keeping up the whole time. :riding He keeps on saying he's going to get some leathers. He came up to ride with me that Sunday before everyone got there.
Ah so you know him. He could easily plant a knee if had the PROPER riding attire.

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,599 Posts
Awesome picture. :bow Well, for the second year in a row my bike fell off the stand again. This time it hit bunny rbt's bike. She came out with no damage, but I got two good dents in my gas tank. Next year it ain't gonna happen. :no
You need to get some tank sliders like these:

http://www.traxxion.com/detail-48.aspx

I'm thinking of having a bunch made up because Leader wants one and a couple others said they would also.
:thumbup

My wife embroidered my team's polo shirts. Nothing like adding a little class to gear. :crash

You what get for getting in the way of FASTNESS and CLEANESS... :fact
:dundun:

roo went down? Well, not the SanFran kind of down...

Then we can have a war between the

So Slow So Scared Team:fact
Jennings next year. Throw Team Tubby into the mix. :flex:

Another year of not making it there. :( Finances didn't work out between my son's crash and Uncle Sam. :(

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
Yea!! i got my moonshine photos ordered, cant wait til they arrive!! Gonna order more but the site wasnt workin right so thats all that went into my order. Its all good tho, it will just make me get more in the next order

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
Roo took a little spill..... WHILE rollin :fact
IN A STRAIGHT LINE. . .oh wait, that was Devil. . .bahahahaha

Dang Californians thinking they can come out here and ride our roads, waving at everybody without a care in the world.

might as well be Canadian
Or Ohioian. . .buckeye. . .whatever you wanna call them. Let's just call them CRUISERS and POSERS. :sing:

181 - 200 of 229 Posts
About this Discussion
228 Replies
41 Participants
kynetguy
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing