Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

201 - 220 of 229 Posts

·
37,490 Posts

·
I Can Has Wheelie?
12,001 Posts
BUUUMMMPPP!!!!

Man, I just went through this entire thread and I'm really missin' the Gap now. That was such an awesome convention, despite the lower turnout! Go ahead and sign me up for next year!

And yeah, I'll get my slow ass around and post some of my pics soon. I can't help it - I'm a whore.

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
Man, I just went through this entire thread and I'm really missin' the Gap now. That was such an awesome convention, despite the lower turnout! Go ahead and sign me up for next year!
I hear you Steve. I could use a Skyway run about now. This year was one of the best for me. Very low keyed and enjoyable for sure. Had a blast. Count me in for next year too.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Why wait until next year? We can get together anytime in the fall...:fact
Next one will be BIG :fact But don't tell anyone. We're going to try to keep it special :secret:

:lol

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
Maybe we should do it by invitation only.:hammer:

Good idea!

Dear Joe,

We are happy to report that the 2011 R1/R6 Forum Convention will be a super blowout. It will be by special invitation only. Unfortunately your CRASH at the 2010 convention EXCLUDES you from the Fast and Clean. You will be sadly missed.

See you in 2012!

Signed,

The FAST and the CLEAN.

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
Dear Dan,

We are happy to report that the 2011 R1/R6 Forum Convention will be a super blowout. It will be by special invitation only. We are happy to have elected you to ORGANIZE this event. Unfortunately your CRASH at the 2010 convention EXCLUDES you from the Fast and Clean. You will be sadly missed.

See you in 2012!

Signed,

The FAST and the CLEAN.

PS: When you are working on the contract, we need tohave about a 10% increase in reserved cabins and no one liked Tex Mex, see to it that the menu gets changed for 2011.

:lol:lol:

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
We had a great time at the convention this year, the rockslide stopped all traffic so if was great!! Cant wait til next year, workin on another trip up after the summer..wooohoooooo

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Dear Dan,

We are happy to report that the 2011 R1/R6 Forum Convention will be a super blowout. It will be by special invitation only. We are happy to have elected you to ORGANIZE this event. Unfortunately your CRASH at the 2010 convention EXCLUDES you from the Fast and Clean. You will be sadly missed.

See you in 2012!

Signed,

The FAST and the CLEAN.

PS: When you are working on the contract, we need tohave about a 10% increase in reserved cabins and no one liked Tex Mex, see to it that the menu gets changed for 2011.

:lol:lol:
I sent your invitation via PM. :sneaky

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
Eric, If its the right type of invitation lets see it posted up here.

Something tells me something is wrong here. . .:lol

You have received a warning at R1-Forum.Com
Dear kynetguy,

You have received a warning at R1-Forum.Com.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Dear Eric,

We are happy to report that the 2011 R1/R6 Forum Convention will be a super blowout. It will be by special invitation only. We are happy to invite you to the new location (which is a secret) in Fairbanks Alaska. Please join us there for the entire month of June, as the dates have not been announced yet.

See you in 20 something! :crash

Signed,

The FAST and the CLEAN. :cool:

PS: Let us know how you liked the grilled polar bear in place of the Tex Mex meal that Shane put together :thumbup

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
:lol:lol:lol

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
Something tells me something is wrong here. . .:lol

You have received a warning at R1-Forum.Com
Dear kynetguy,

You have received a warning at R1-Forum.Com.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Dear Eric,

We are happy to report that the 2011 R1/R6 Forum Convention will be a super blowout. It will be by special invitation only. We are happy to invite you to the new location (which is a secret) in Fairbanks Alaska. Please join us there for the entire month of June, as the dates have not been announced yet.

See you in 20 something! :crash

Signed,

The FAST and the CLEAN. :cool:

PS: Let us know how you liked the grilled polar bear in place of the Tex Mex meal that Shane put together :thumbup

:hammer::hammer:

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
201 - 220 of 229 Posts
About this Discussion
228 Replies
41 Participants
kynetguy
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing