61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
37,490 Posts
are we gonna stop at Robbinsville for the Smoothie? :beer:

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
There will probably be a few stops. May want coffee before the Cherohala, and then water afterward.

That is a pretty awesome route. The interstate may be a pain, but I'm not sure there is any other decent way.

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
I plan to do seveal of the famous "Frosty Runs" this year to Robbinsville. It's a laid back go fast if you want to run then stop at Wendy's for a frosty.

·
9,238 Posts
I plan to do seveal of the famous "Frosty Runs" this year to Robbinsville. It's a laid back go fast if you want to run then stop at Wendy's for a frosty.
R1's go fast, I don't think mine has that feature.......oh wait, waiting for someone to fix that LOL............make the R1 "PowerPuff" size

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
u can add me+1....as long as there is something besides sushi...my girl aint gonna do that, im down for the ride reguardless....up 129??? aint it closed?????...how far away is figeon forge from knoxville, does anyone know

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
There will probably be a few stops. May want coffee before the Cherohala, and then water afterward.

That is a pretty awesome route. The interstate may be a pain, but I'm not sure there is any other decent way.
aight dan....u cant let me miss all these rides this yr. I missed most of the rides in 08..:(...i wanna see all the sites this yr......

·
I wreck my R1
6,172 Posts
u can add me+1....as long as there is something besides sushi...my girl aint gonna do that, im down for the ride reguardless....up 129??? aint it closed?????...how far away is figeon forge from knoxville, does anyone know
Multi-
im down w that.....where they at....smoothies, make me feel like im at the beach still...mmmmm....a frosty aint got [email protected] on a smoothie...lol...srry skeet
aight dan....u cant let me miss all these rides this yr. I missed most of the rides in 08..:(...i wanna see all the sites this yr......
Works:fact

·
Banned
356 Posts
There's always Iowa City... we could go this weekend if you like. I think it's my turn to pay! :yesnod

I appreciate that Kev!! :bow I may be able to pick up some on-call hours this weekend and if I can I have to take them. :fact

Hope they have figured out by now that they need to hang on to you at the new job!! :fact :rock

Got the bike back here and riding yet?

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Bike is here... as is the dog. Haven't rode yet... kinda unmotivated with all these slow & straight roads. :(

·
Banned
356 Posts
Bike is here... as is the dog. Haven't rode yet... kinda unmotivated with all these slow & straight roads. :(
Well then leave your bike here when you are not doing the convention thing!! :fact :lol

There are some curves out there but you have to ride alot a straight roads inbetween to get to them. :crash :lol :lol

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Well then leave your bike here when you are not doing the convention thing!! :fact :lol

There are some curves out there but you have to ride alot a straight roads inbetween to get to them. :crash :lol :lol
Exactly my point. :crash

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Bumpage... I know there are more people that want to go... so sign up. :yesnod

·
11,738 Posts
Is there other food there besides sushi? Like could I get a steak dinner or something else? I like hanging out but sushi is :yuk:

61 - 80 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
94 Replies
24 Participants
Kevap
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing