·
11,738 Posts

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
+1 on the non sushi meal....im goin and bringin my woman w me...but she would kick my ass if there was only sushi...after that hr ride im gonna want a nice steak....even tho that steak pic looked like the steak was still mooin"....medium well please...

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #86 (Edited)
Is there other food there besides sushi? Like could I get a steak dinner or something else? I like hanging out but sushi is
Click on the link in my first post and you can view the whole menu. Most everyone will get one of the hibachi meals... you choice of steak/chicken/seafood with fried/white rice and veggies. Others will only get sushi and then others, like myself, will get a little sushi and then a hibachi meal as well. :fact

Nevermind... here's the link... http://www.wasabi-steakhouse.com/

·
11,738 Posts
OK Kevin, sign me up. That menu looks good.

·
Ready to shred some tires!
1,046 Posts
Unfortunately I have to withdraw from the convention. Work obligations will not allow me to get away and make it. I am really bummed cause I was looking forward to this so bad. I may still come up for the weekend. Also I had a cabin at the resort that I am calling tonight to cancel... if you know anyone that still needs lodging please let them know. At least my travels with my job will take me across the country and I hope to meet many more of you.

·
Talk to me Goose
1,703 Posts
Count me in.

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
so do the plans stay the same w the sushi run...meeting at the crot in the morn? damn i got up this morning thinkin it was today, i coulda slept for another hr or 2:butt...well shit wheres the ride goin today

81 - 95 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
94 Replies
24 Participants
Kevap
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing